Knock Knock Get The Door Its The Avengers

Nikita's POV

We all got into Rocket's space ship and flew into, well, space.

"Okay. Who here hasn't been to space?"

Steve, Rhodey, Nat, and I all raised our hands. I was surprised at how many of us had been to space. I don't ever remember Banner going to space.

"Why?" Carol chuckled at us.

"You better not throw up on my ship." Rocket said.

"No promises." I replied dryly gripping the arm rest firmly. I used to get so plane sick before the serum, I wonder if this will be any different.

"Approaching jump in three...two, one." I braced myself for what was about to come next.

I pushed up against my seat, and when I opened my eyes I could see a tunnel of colors. Before I knew it we were half way across the galaxy.

"I'll head down for recon." Carol said exiting the ship and flying down to the planet.

As I got ready I saw Steve looking at a picture of Peggy, the girl he loved before he went inot the ice.

"This is gonna work, Steve." I assured him.

"I know it will. 'Cause I don't know what I'm gonna do if it doesn't." He said.

"No satellites. No ships. No armies. No ground defenses of any kind. It's just him."

"And that's enough." Nebula said.

We landed the ship far enough away that Thanos wouldn't hear it. We made our way to his little hut.

Rhodey, Carol, and Bruce were holding him down as Nat, Steve, Rocket, and I walked in.

Thor flew in and cut off the hand that had the infinity gauntlet on in.

Rocket rolled over the gauntlet and we saw no stones.

"Oh, no."

"Where are they?" Steve asked Thanos.

"Answer the question." Carol said tightening her grip on his throat.

"The universe required correction. After that, the stones served no purpose...beyond temptation." He said in a raspy voice.

"You murdered trillions!" Banner threw him onto the ground.

"You should be grateful." Banner punched him in the face.

"Where are the stones?" Nat asked again.

"Gone. Reduced to atoms." He told her.

"You used them two days ago!" Banner shouted through the suit.

"I used the stones to destroy the stones. it nearly killed me. But the work is done. It always will be. I am inevitable."

"We have to tear this place apart. He has to be lying!" Rhodey said.

"My father is many things. A liar is not one of them." Nebula told us.

"Ah. Thank you, daughter. Perhaps I judged you too harshly."

He had barely finished his sentence when Thor swung his ax across Thanos' throat. His head rolled across the floor as his body went limp.

Nebula wiped the blood that had splattered on her.

"What?"

"What did you do?" Rocket asked.

"I went for the head."

Nobody said anything we all just watched Thor walk out of the hut, his red cape flowing in the wind.

I watched as Nebula closed the eyelids of her decapitated fathers head.

And if things couldn't get any worse.