Power Broker

*Thank you to everyone who votes and comments on my story. It makes me so happy to see the them in my notifications.*

Nikita's POV

Nikita's POV

We got to Berlin and I got way to many glares from people.

A guard led us down the hall and pointed to a door.

"He's just through that corridor." The guard said.

"All right, give us a sec." Bucky said to him.

The guard nodded and walked off.

"I'm gonna go in alone." Bucky told us.

"Why?" Sam and I asked.

"Because you're Avengers. You know how he feels about that."

"It's not like you two were known for frolickin' in the sun together." Sam told him.

"He was obsessed with Hydra. We have a history together. Trust me. I got it."

While Sam and I were Avengers, Bucky was a Super Soldier. The very thing Zemo hated. Bucky walked through the door and Sam and I just waited for him.

It felt like forever. What would they be talking about.

Zemo: Oh, hi. I want you dead.

Bucky: Yeah I know will you help me.

Zemo: No.

Bucky:Please.

Zemo: Fine, out of the goodness of my heart.

Because it always works like that.

Bucky finally walked out.

***

"What are you talking about? You wanna break Zemo outta jail? Where the hell are we, Bucky?" Sam asked.

"Have you lost your mind?" I asked fully knowing the answer.

"we have no leads, no moves, nothing." Bucky said.

"What we have is one of the most dangerous men in the world behind bars." Sam said.

"We also have eight Super Soldiers that are loose." Bucky tried to justify what he was saying.

"Zemo's gonna mess with our minds. Especially you alls. No offense." Sam said.

"Don't say something offensive, and we won't be offended." I said to him as Bucky turned on the lights, well half the lights were busted.

"Offense." Bucky said.

"Super Soldiers go against everything he believes in. He is crazy, but he still has a code." Bucky said to us.

"I've been on the wrong side of that code, all of us have. He blew up the UN, he killed King T'Chaka and framed you for it." I said. "Did you forget that? You think the Wakandans forgot about it? It's a rhetorical question. They didn't" How could anybody forget about it.