The Whole World is Watching

*I just wanted to thank everyone reading my story. I have put so much time and effort into this book, I am not ready for it to end. Thank you so much for reading and I love you all so much.*

Nikita's POV

"How could you free him?" She asked me.

"Okay, technically, that was Bucky. And besides, we need his help." I said as she started to circle me.

"With time, will, and the resources, the programming Hydra put in you was removed like a rotten fur."

"I'm grateful for that. I'm grateful for everything you and Shuri have done...I'm sure Bucky is too,"

"Zemo murdered our King T'Chaka at the U.N. A man who helped you become a better person."

"I understand." I said.

"Very little, if anything, of our loss and our shame."

"He's a means to an end." I said in Wakandan.

"Eight hours, Nikita. Then we come for him." She held out her hand. I dropped the small ords in her hand."

I walked back to the place Zemo, Sam, and Bucky were. I had eight hours and a shit load of work to do in that small amount of time.

"Well, the Wakandans are here. They want Zemo, who should really put on some pants." I said walking into the kitchen, if you want to call it a kitchen. "I bought is some more time."

"Were you followed?" Sam asked.

"No."

"How can you be so sure?" Zemo asked.

"Because I know when I'm being followed."

"It was sweet of you to defend me at least." Zemo said.

"Hey, you shut it. No one's defending you. You killed Nagel." Sam told him.

"Do we really have to litigate what may or may not have happened?" I noticed Bucky hadn't taken his eyes off his phone.

"There's nothing to litigate. You straight shot the man."

"Guys." Ah, the robot speaks.

"What?"

"Karli bombed the GRC supply depot."

"What?" Sam and I asked.

"What's the damage?" Sam asked.

"Eleven injured, three dead. They have a list of demands and promising more attacks if those aren't met." Bucky read off his phone.

"She's getting worse. I have the will to complete this mission. Do the three of you?" Zemo asked.

"She's just a kid." I said.

"You're seeing something in her that isn't there. You're clouded by it. She's a supremacist. The very concept of a Super Soldier will always trouble people. It's that warped aspiration that led to Nazis, to Ultron, to the Avengers."

"Hey, those are your friends you're talking about." Sam pointed out.

"The Avengers, not the Nazis." Bucky unnecessarily stated.

"So, Karli is radicalized, but there has to be a peaceful way to stop her." I went back to the previous discussion.

"The desire to become a superhuman cannot be separated from supremacist ideals. Anyone with that serum is inherently on that path. She will not stop. She will escalate until you kill her. Or she kills you."

"Maybe you're wrong, Zemo. The serum never corrupted Steve." Bucky pointed out.

"Touche. But there has never been another Steve Rogers, has there?" Zemo said.