I'll Treat You Better [Murasakibara Atsushi x Reader]

A/N: So here's a Murasakibara oneshot! I'm not that good at writing Murasakibara stuff (or writing at all lmao) but I try! Hope you enjoy.

Today was a regular day at Yosen. You and your best friends Murasakibara And Himuro were walking to class together while talking.

"So you're going to tell him how you feel today?" Himuro asked with a small smile.

"Yeah! I just hope he feels the same way..." You said as Mirasakibara turned his head away and pouted. You liked another boy at Yosen, but you didn't know that Murasakibara liked you. The only person who knew about it was Himuro.

"What if he rejects you [Y/N]-chin" Murasakibara said in a bored tone while munching on pocky.

"Well...I'll just think about it when it happens" you answered to him.

-time skip to when you're confessing-

After school, you had asked for [B/N] to meet you up at one of the empty gyms in the school.

You finally had confessed your feelings towards him. However, his answer was one you didn't want to hear.

"I'm sorry [Y/N], but I don't like you that way. Please understand." [B/N] said with a clear voice with a apologetic tone.

"It's alright...I understand. Um...thank you for listening." You said quietly as you looked down and [B/N] left without saying another word to you.

Later on you sat on one of the bleachers and sat there with your head hung low. Before realizing it, you began to cry. Murasakibara was conveniently passing through the gyms and heard a a familiar voice. He instantly recognized it was yours and that you sounded like you were in pain. He walked into the empty gym and looked towards his left and saw your figure sitting on the bleachers while you cried.

Murasakibara sat next to you.

"Are you okay [Y/N]-chin?" He asked.

"[B/N] rejected me..." You said while you tried to desperately wipe your tears away. Then you felt large strong arms wrap tightly around your body.

"Murasakibara?...." You said quietly.

"[Y/N]-chin, I can treat you better than [B/N], so please don't cry, I don't like seeing [Y/N]-chin cry like this..." Murasakibara said while he continued to hug you.

Almost immediately, your tears started to dry and you had stopped sniffling and crying. You looked up and him and smiled. Murasakibara hid his face into the crook of your neck. You hugged him back, with a gentle smile on your face.

"Thank you, Murasakibara, for coming here. And don't worry I won't cry now." You said.

"So will you go out with me, [Y/N]-chin? I'll share some of my snacks with you if you say yes.." He said with a slight childish tone.

"Of course I'll go out with you!" You said with a smile as you pinched his cheeks in a childish manner.

"You're so cute Murasakibara~" you said

"I'm not cute..." He pouted and crossed his arms as you just 'aww'd and hugged him again.

From a distance Himuro had heard everything.

'Nice job, Atsushi~' he thought with a proud smile.

A/N: Sorry if this is a pretty trashy oneshot ;-; I tried I swear. Oh yeah, I still take requests (the request page is at the beginning of the book) so if you have one just comment it down with a prompt if you can :3 Anyways I will see you guys at the next update!