Happier With Her [Hyuga Junpei x Reader]

For some time now, you've had a crush on the Seirin basketball team's captain, Hyuga Junpei. Nobody knew of it, except Kiyoshi Teppei, your best friend. There were many times that you've wanted to confess to him, but to you, it looks like he has feelings for someone else. Of course that hurt you deeply, but what was even more messed up was that you thought that he had a crush on Aida Riko. Your sister.

Yes, you were her younger sister. There were some similarities to the both of you, such as being to see peoples' physical numbers. You were both smart, but you both didn't look alike whatsoever, so people didn't expect you and the basketball team's coach to be related in any way. 

But surprisingly, Riko didn't see how much you liked Hyuga, not that you complained. In fact, you were trying to avoid her so she can't ask you about it. 

Fast forward, you went to school as usual without Riko, since she went to school early sometimes. You went to class and the whole day went on fine. 

You were on your way to your club activities, and your club was just past the gym where the basketball team practiced everyday. Passing the doors that lead to the gym, you were abound to make a turn at a corner when you overheard two people talking. On instinct, you stopped in your tracks and didn't make a sound. 

"What's wrong Hyuga-kun? Why'd you bring me out here?" a girl you recognized as your sister said. 

"Remember when you came into the barber shop so I could cut your hair?" Hyuga said quietly.

"Yes, why?" Riko replied.

"And then I was about to say something when you sneezed?" He replied giving a small laugh as Riko chuckled and nodded. 

"I was actually wondering what you were going to say." she said.

"Well I was going to ask you if you wanted to go somewhere on Saturday with me." He said quietly with a small blush on his face.

"You mean on a date?" your sister questioned him as you froze and your eyes widened in hurt and surprise. Hyuga just nodded while looking away. 

"Well, Hyuga-kun, I'll see you at my house on Saturday morning then." Riko said with a smile, as Hyuga nodded.

"We should get back to the gym." Riko said as they both began to walk. You panicked and looked for a place to hide. You looked to your right and saw the girls locker room next to you. You swiftly went in and hoped they didn't hear anyone go inside. You let out a relieved sigh once you heard them go back into the gym. Opening the door, you peeked over the door to make sure no one else was around. Once you deemed that the coast was clear, you exited out of the locker room and headed to your club activity. When you turned the corner you stopped in your tracks a bit. You looked down in sadness as you were trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall. However, you failed at that because you were now sobbing quietly, your tears staining your face. 

"[F/N]-chan?" a low voice said quietly. You recognized this gentle voice as Kiyoshi's. You heard him coming closer to you. You hid your face with your hands, him not wanting to see that you were crying, when he knew that you already where. Kiyoshi thankfully knew how to comfort you. He just leaned in and hugged you.

"I'm sorry about him. I know how much you liked him." he said to you while rubbing your back. You just sobbed quietly into his chest. 

"It's fine." you clearly lied, and he knew that, but for now it seemed like you needed comfort. 

-Saturday-

You woke to the sun shining it's rays in your face, causing you to wake up. You felt your heart drop as you remembered that it was Saturday already. You sighed then got up groggily. Looking at your phone, you saw that it was already 11:30 AM so you decided to go downstairs to get breakfast. 

After eating, you decided to go back upstairs. 

While you were on your phone, you heard your door open. Your sister revealed herself in a casual outfit, but slightly fancier for the date.

"How do I look?" Riko asked, twirling around. 

"Great." you replied with a weak smile. Riko noticed that you were quieter than usual, so she went up to you and looked at you straight in the face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing, just stressed from school and all." You lied. You weren't really mad at Riko for going out with Hyuga that day, just upset since you and her had a great relationship. Riko just smiled and patted your heard then you both heard the doorbell ring. 

"That must be Hyuga-kun! [F/N] quick, open the door!" she told you while running back to her room to finish getting ready.

"Why!" you yelled out to her. 

"I'm not finished getting ready yet!" she said as you groaned loudly then put on your hoodie and then going downstairs. With a deep breath, you opened the door and it revealed Hyuga, in his casual wear. Of course, since he was older than you, you didn't see him around a lot during school, so you blushed when you saw him.

"Oh hey, I didn't know you spent the night at Riko's." he said. Hyuga still knew you, somehow, but he didn't know that you were both related. 

"Well, we're sisters so yeah." you said quietly. 

"She has a sister? You both don't look alike..." Hyuga said in slight surprise.

"Well not all sisters look the same. And so you know, my full name is Aida [F/N]." You replied quietly, while looking down. Hyuga smiled when he saw Riko walk down the stairs. You moved out of the way so she could join him. Riko went to him then turned back at you to tell you to take care since your parents were currently out of the house.

Once they were starting to leave, you looked at Hyuga and saw how happy he was with your sister. 

Happier than he could ever be with you.

A/N- I'm sorry if this was crappy guys! I tried to make an angsty Hyuga :(

Part 2 of Coma is next!

See you guys next update!