Trust [Hanamiya Makoto x Reader] PT.2

A/N- this is dedicated to all the people who requested a part 2 of this!

--

"I said leave." Hanamiya said, finally turning around and looking at you.

"Fine. Have it your way." you said, giving up. "But remember this, you brought this upon yourself, Hanamiya." you said, no longer using his first name, then you left the room.

--

"Tch. I didn't need her anyways." Hanamiya said then left the room with the papers.

When you reached your classroom, you sat down angrily on your chair. You felt like you needed to punch somebody or something. Aoi and Hajime apologized but you said it was fine and it wasn't their fault, that it was Hanamiya's for not listening.

--

A week has passed and you and Hanamiya made no contact whatsoever. Part of you didn't care that he didn't talk to you and part of you did care since he was your boyfriend.

While you were in class, your teacher told you to go to the printer room to get some of the class's photos printed. And since you weren't actually doing any of your work, you decided to go.

When you arrived at the printer room, you saw the photos printing. However, you got bored so you started to play around with the things in the room. You flinched a bit when someone entered the room. You were hoping it wasn't a teacher, and it wasn't.

It was Hanamiya.

He didn't say a word or looked at you, he just went to the printer next to you and stared at it. You walked over the the other one, waiting for the last batch of photos to print up. Then Hanamiya broke the silence by saying

"So how are your new boyfriends?"

"Great." you answered sarcastically. He knew you weren't serious but that didn't stop him from being more angry and jealous than ever.

"I was right. You didn't need me so I don't need you." he spat. You knew that he had this type of insulting trait and you mostly just brushed off his harsh comments, but you couldn't let this one slide.

"You know what, I'm so fcking tired of you saying all this shit."

"Yeah, but am I lying?"

"The reason why we fight like this because your arrogant ass doesn't want to listen. And your damn jealously is always holding me down. You always think I'm doing something stupid. I was just talking to two males. Get the hell over it. I'm sick and tired of being patient with you. And you don't even bother to explain why you're jealous." Hanamiya turned to you.

"You want to know why I'm jealous? Okay, I was jealous of because of how friendly and smiley you act around them but you never show that side of yourself to me!"

"I can't show that side to you because you're always teasing me and making me angry! So how can I not smile around them when they're not treating me like complete shit like you do!"

"I treat you like complete shit because that's just how I am!"

"That doesn't make sense at all! It's like you don't even trust me! You always think I'm lying, making excuses, and all that."

"You know what, I'm tired of your bullsht. You always complain, nag, and do and say things I don't like!"

"If you're tired of my apparent bullshit, then we shouldn't be dating!"

"Yeah, you're right. We should never have. It's not like you were worth anything to me." Hanamiya said, glaring daggers at you. Your eyes began to tear up. After grabbing the stack of printed photos, you headed to the door. Before you actually leave him, you replied with,

"They were right. Everyone was right. They told me not to trust you. And I was stupid enough to. It was an even bigger mistake falling in love with you. Good luck on your shtty life, Hanamiya."

A/N- lol sorry if it wasn't a happy ending. (no part 3)

See you guys next update!