All I Want Is You [Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader]

A/N - Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating. I have huge writers block and when I get ideas I'm too lazy to write them. But since it's Tetsu's bday, I wanted to write a chapter for him! Hope you guys like this one shot!

---

You woke up today at 7:30 am. Why? Well today was Kuroko's, your boyfriend's, birthday!

'Good thing it's a weekend...' You thought as you dressed up in a white tank top over a light blue checkered flannel with skinny jeans and converse.

You headed over to Kuroko's house to surprise him.

-time skip when you're about to surprise him-

You entered his room quietly. And there he was, sleeping in his bed like an angel.

'He's so cute...' You thought to yourself while a smile formed on your face

Then slowly, you kissed his forehead, and Kuroko opened his eyes.

"Happy birthday Kuroko!" You said with a gentle smile. He did the same and got up and pecked your cheek.

You had volunteered to make breakfast for him.

-time skip after breakfast-

"So what do you want for your birthday?" You asked him, while he was getting ready since you two were going out today.

Then he came out of the room and held your hand as you guys were about to go.

"All I want is you." He said with a sincere smile on his face as he kissed your lips.

---

A/N - I'm so sorry that this is so short ;-; but I still hope that you guys liked this oneshot... Well until next time!