Mixup [KnB x Haikyuu!! Crossover] One Year Special

Every sports team's desire is to get stronger every time they practice. While it might be good to just practice with your team, it's even better to practice with other teams, thus the creation of joint practices.

While the Fukurodani boys volleyball club held a joint practice with Karasuno, Nekoma, and Aoba Jousai, the Fukurodani basketball team also held their own joint practice with teams across Tokyo.

---

Kagami and Kuroko were walking through the large maze of gyms that held other teams. They were to come to the Seirin/Fukurodani gym after they were done changing in the locker room.

As they looked through every sign planted on the gym doors, they stopped when they saw the 'Seirin - Fukurodani' sign

As they looked through every sign planted on the gym doors, they stopped when they saw the 'Seirin - Fukurodani' sign. Kagami eagerly entered the gym with kuroko following behind. Although they were expecting their strict captain scolding them and the Fukurodani team waiting, instead they came across a large group of guys, all dressed in volleyball gear with volleyballs flying around.

"What?!" Kagami exclaimed.

"Hey hey hey! Looks like Karasuno got some more newbies this time!" A loud voice called out through the gym. Kagami and Kuroko shifted their attention to a guy with spiked white and black hair with yellow eyes that was similar to an owl's.

"Newbies?" A boy with gray hair questioned

"Wow you're so tall! Taller than Tsukki!"

"Who's Tsukki?" Kagami questioned as, at that point, all of the guys surrounded them.

"Excuse me, we must be mistaken. We were told this was the Seirin - Fukurodani basketball team joint practice," Kuroko said, causing some people to flinch at his sudden presence.

"No, we were told by the faculty that the volleyball team and basketball team gyms were switched this morning," a male with short, curly-ish hair mentioned.

"Didn't you know?" A gentle voice similar to Kiyoshi's asked.

"No, we weren't told that. It says outside that this is the Seirin - Fukurodani gym," Kagami replied and lead the same short-curly haired male outside to show him. But when they got out, they spotted a small girl with blonde hair taping a piece of paper on top of the sign.