Coma [Aomine Daiki x Reader] PT.2

"I'm so sorry, [F/N]. I'm so damn sorry... I'll wait for you until you wake up okay? So you better wake up." He said to you, while he squeezed your hand gently.

---

Years have passed since that day you were ran over by a car. Aomine and the others were now in high school, second year to be exact.

You weren't quiet dead yet, doctors were even surprised that you were still sleeping. Or unconscious, more like it. At your state, you should've passed away a longtime ago. But you kept on going without even knowing. Aomine was still himself. Except he still had that permanent feeling of guilt branded into him. He still visited you everyday. He still said sorry everyday. He told you everything that has happened.

Entering high school, meeting Kagami, playing in the Winter Cup, how he lost in the Winter Cup, and how he was reverted back to his former self.

But it hurt him to tell you all these things because he knew you weren't listening.

Aomine has been waiting and waiting for you to wake up, to finally see your beautiful [E/C] orbs and your cute smile. He really missed all of that. Especially your voice. Oh how he wanted to hear you talk to him again. He's been waiting to hug you, too tell you that you weren't annoying, that you were one of the most important things in his life.

But will you wake up?

---

Aomine was at basketball practice with the rest of teammates when an adult walked into the room and talked to the coach. When the adult left, his coach called for him.

"Aomine. [F/N].....the hospital has contacted us to tell you that she has woken up." His coach said firmly as Aomine's eyes widened in surprise. He immediately darted out of the gym and ran to the hospital as fast as he can.

Once he busted through the doors of the hospital, he immediately ran up the stairs to your room since being in an elevator would take him longer in his opinion. Once he saw your door, he stopped in front of it. He took a deep breath then opened the door slowly.

Aomine couldn't believe what he was seeing.

You were sitting up on your bed and looking around the room. After some time of staring at you, you looked at Aomine with the beautiful eyes he's been longing to see. He ran over and wrapped his arms around you.

"I'm so sorry for what happened [F/N]. It was all my fault. I'm such a dumbass." Aomine said while hugging you with his muscular arms. Then his eyes widened in surprise as he heard the next thing that came out of your mouth.

"Who are you?"

---

A/N- There's might be a part three lol. Or you guys can imagine what happens next cx

See you guys next update!