Drill [Himuro Tatsuya x Reader]

A/N- the idea of this oneshot was based on real life experiences when I had a lock down drill during school (it wasn't real, of course)

You sat the back of your classroom, daydreaming. The class was pretty boring so you zoned out, only hearing the muffled sound of the teacher talking. You fiddled with your pencil in between your fingers, tapping it on the desk and spinning it.

The class period still had 30 minutes, but it seemed like an eternity. You put your head to  doze off for a while. As you were putting your head down, a loud, continuous, alarm rang in your classroom and the whole entire school, causing your head to suddenly perk up, and jump in your seat. You immediately recognized the alarm as a lock down alarm. 

"Everyone, get away from the windows and doors!" your teacher said in a stern voice as you all obeyed. You could tell that this wasn't a drill because no one dared to talk, the teacher had a scary/serious aura, and the principle never said anything about a drill since they had always told the teachers beforehand.

With the whole class huddled together at the corner of the room, your mind was starting to get clouded at the thought of your boyfriend, Himuro. You were starting to get worried since you knew that Himuro was in the gym at basketball practice, since the gym had nowhere to hide and that he would basically be exposed to all the windows and doors (unless he could hide in the bleachers). 

10 minutes have passed and everyone was still tense, of course, given the situation. Your eyes kept on glancing at the door as if you expected someone (or something) walk by the door or try to open it. Unfortunately, you were right. You heard someone pound on the door, as your class huddled closer together quietly. You, and along with other people, squeezed your eyes shut, hoping that the suspicious man would go away. Then your phone lit up.

'Good thing it was on silent..' you thought. You opened up the message and saw that it was from Himuro. Good, he was alright. 

"[L/N] are you okay?!" it said.

"Himuro, I'm alright, but the suspicious man that broke into the school, is trying to get into my classroom!" you replied back. Himuro's fear of that happening came true. He texted you back immediately. 

"Don't move, make a sound, anything. Just hang on tight. Don't worry, the police will arrive soon" Himuro texted back while he prayed for your safety.

The suspicios man attempted to open the door for a few more minutes, then you hear the familiar click of a gun. Before the man left to move on to a different classroom, you heard the entrances of Yosen bust open. You also head the yells of the people, though you couldn't really comprehend what they were saying.

The man must've heard it and sped down the hall. But shortly after, you had heard the running of several people, following the suspicious man's trail. Before he could turn, he was cornered.

"Freeze!" one of the men yelled, as a wave of relief washed over you, recognizing it was the police.

-1 hour later-

The principle opened your classroom door with his keys and entered with a police officer.

"Is anybody hurt?" the officer asked. Your teacher looked back at your class and confirmed that no one was hurt. The later on, you were evacuated from the school. When you arrived outside, you immediately started to look around the lines of classes, and hoping to Himuro. You looked back at the entrance and you spotted Himuro, along with the basketball club come out. Himuro saw you running towards him and he did the same and you both embraced each other. You both stood there for a while, and neither of you showed signs of letting go.

 A/N- well........ this didn't turn out as I wanted to........ but I hope this was at least a bit decent and I'm sorry if that ending seemed like cliffhanger...

On that note, see you guys next update!