Skateboarding [Hayama Kotarou x Reader]

A/N- here's a oneshot about the adorable small forward of Rakuzan! Since there is gonna be stuff about skateboarding, some of the terms or grammar might be weird or wrong...so I apologize if there are any mistakes since I have never fully known how to skateboard

You were sitting at the desk in you room, studying and doing you schoolwork. Frustratingly, you slammed your textbook close. Your head was throbbing in pain, since studying had been stressful.

You put your head down tiredly, starting to slowly relax and fall asleep, when the doorbell rang. You groaned tiredly, and got up from your seat and headed to your door.

When you had arrived at the door, you opened it and it revealed your boyfriend, clad in a helmet, elbow and knee pads, skateboard in hand.

"Hi [F/N]-chan!" He said happily. You just kept a tired and 'I'm-not-in-the-mood' expression.

"You seem angry [F/N]-chan. Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?!" He asked frantically, since he never liked it when you were angry and upset with him.

"You didn't do anything wrong, I'm just exhausted from studying." You replied with a small, half-forced smile.

"Well if you're exhausted from studying, let's go out to the skatepark! You'll get some fresh air and feel relaxed!" He said happily, talking your hand.

"No, I'm fine. And I don't even know how to skateboard." you said.

"That's why I'm gonna teach you! Come on [F/N]-chan, it'll be fun!" He begged with a cute pout.

You sighed in defeat.

"Okay, okay, I'll TRY." You said as you let go of his hand to get ready.

-30 minutes later-

You and Hayama were walking to the skatepark near your apartment. He was talking about skateboarding to you happily, speaking about the basics and all.

You both arrived at the skatepark. Already, you saw many people doing rush me on their skateboard, making flips and executing turns perfectly.

Hayama handed you his helmet, elbow and knee pads since you were going to attempt to use a skateboard and he didn't want you to get hurt.

From that minute on, Hayama became your personal skateboard tutor.

As time went on, you became more awake, slightly relaxed, and not as grumpy. During the time Hayama was teaching you, you kept on falling and losing your balance. Though Hayama kept on teasing you about it, he was still patient after all your attempts on staying on the board failed.

After an hour passed of him teaching you, you decided to try to travel at least 10 feet on your own. Hayama was exactly 10 feet away from you.

"Come on [F/N]-chan! You can do it!" He yelled out to you, giving you words of encouragement with a huge grin.

You took a feel breath and used your foot to get yourself moving. After seeing yourself travel about 7 feet without falling or losing your balance, you said to Hayama,

"I'm going it! I'm not falling!" you said happily.

"That's it! Just a little further!" Hayama said as he encouraged you. He stepped back farther than 10 feet. As he was backing away, he didn't notice a small, but slightly deep crack invented onto the ground and fell.

You were also heading his way, but then you began to lose your balance. You were nearing him when the wheel went over the same crack Hayama fell from. You fell off his skateboard and landed on top of Hayama. You looked at him. You were thankful nobody was around.

Then after a few seconds of just looking at each other, you both just laughed it off.

A/N- hope you guys liked this! Well, see you guys next update!