Persistence [Hanamiya Makoto x Reader]

A/N- Hey guys! Just wanted to tell you guys I have a Kik and a LINE!

Kik- wassupitsmirea

LINE - Takeshimi

Hanamiya was never the type of guy to spend time asking out a girl, if not flirting with them. You, however, were an exception. But the thing about you is, you were quite the clueless individual. So when the raven haired male was flirting with you, of course you didn't really think he was.

"Oi, [L/N]. You smell like trash. Can I take you out?" Hanamiya said with a smirk on his face.

"Are you sure you're not talking about yourself?" you replied back to him. Hanamiya frowned and tried again.

"I don't have a library card, but can I check you out?" he tried again.

"Our school library doesn't need library cards for the students. I thought you were smart." you sighed then averted your eyes back to the manga you were reading.

"You look cold, want to use me as a blanket?"

"It's eighty six degrees outside, why would I be cold? And you? A blanket? You're as cold as Antarctica." you rejected him and waved him off. The reason why you were so sassy and rude to him was because you liked him as well. You weren't good with feelings like love, so you just decided to show it your own way.

"I don't want to go out with you, Hanamiya. Go away." you said.

"It's too late for that, [L/N]. I already know you like me. So don't be stupid and make me angry by saying no."

"Fine. I will..." you trailed off as a cocky smirk was formed on his face.

"NOT go out with you." you replied at the end, obviously emphasizing the word 'not'. Hanamiya's smirk fell as his face changed to slight anger. And out of anger, he leaned closer to you, took hold of your collar and kissed you.

"Dammit just be my girlfriend already!" he yelled out. At this point, you couldn't respond with a snarky answer anymore, and making a comeback wouldn't help you since the blush on your face would contradict you. You had feelings for the man, so you agreed.

"Fine! But you didn't have to kiss me here, you idiot!" you yelled at him as students in the classroom were staring at you. Hanamiya scoffed and pressed his surprisingly smooth lips over yours.

A/N- To the person who requested this I'M SO SORRY THIS IS BAD ;-;