Welcome To The Teiko Junior High Host Club! [GOM X Reader 20K Special PT. 3]

A/N- I am now taking requests!

"But the question here is," Akashi said. "Which one of us is it?" Aomine finished.

'It's not like I can escape...might as well...' You thought.

Kuroko Tetsuya

"It's Kuroko." You said after a while. Aomine and Akashi looked surprised as they made way for the light blue haired boy. Kuroko then smiled at you victoriously.

"Thank you for choosing me, [L/N]-san." He took your hand and led you away from the wall which you were trapped in. The boys all looked at you and Kuroko in anger and jealousy.

"It seems like you've won, Kuroko." Midorima said sharply and coldly.

"Yes, I have." he said, then looked at you with loving eyes.

Kuroko's sweet smile caused your heart to flutter and your cheeks to form a pink color.

"I can't believe I lost to you, Tetsuya." Akashi said, glaring at him with his heterochromatic eyes.

"Tetsu, you bastard." Aomine growled.

"Tch. Not like I cared about this stupid competition anyways." Midorima explained coldly, not bothering to look at the both of you and walking off.

"I'm going to crush you, Kuro-chin.." Murasakibara trailed off with the same intensity in his eyes as when someone touched his snacks. Kise just kept on complaining that he lost and you chose Kuroko instead of him.

"Well, I'm the most normal out of all of you. It's not my fault she chose me." Kuroko finally said, but with the same bored expression and then proceeded to take your hand and lead you away from the rest of the hosts.

Kise Ryouta

"It's Kise." you said as the other five guys' eyes went wide.

"Kise?!" They all yelled out at the same time.

"But don't you hate the way he clings onto you?!" Aomine exclaimed.

"It's annoying but it's kinda cute." you replied, as Kise suddenly ran over and wrapped his arms around you, embracing you tightly.

"Awww, [L/N]-cchi!!" Kise praised.

"How did I lose to this idiot?" Midorima questioned with an annoyed sigh.

You listened to the other guys ramble on and pursuading you to choose them, instead of the copy cat. Meanwhile, Kise was getting quite irritated that they were still trying to make you theirs, when it was obvious that you had chosen the blonde.

"[L/N]-cchi is mine, so all of you need to back off!" he yelled at them angrily with mildly sadistic, but childish eyes, then kissed your lips right in front of them to establish who you belonged to.

Midorima Shintaro

"It's Midorima." You said as you swore you could see a very faint and small smirk forming onto the shooting guard-host.

"Just as Oha Asa expected." He said in a victorious manner, while holding a black pocket knife.

—-

"Today's fortune for Cancer's. Congratulations! Today you are ranked number one! As for your daily fortune, today you will win over something or someone, so watch out for that! Today's lucky item is a black pocket knife.

—-

"I cannot believe I lost to a tsundere like Midorima." Aomine scoffed while clenching his fists. Behind him was Kuroko who had a small pout on his face with a hint of sadness, which caused you to have a pang of guilt hit your chest.