Punishment [Akashi Seijuro x Reader] LIME

A/N- this is the last lime request from @UdertakerAlice lmao

WARNING : this oneshot holds mild sexual content. If you do not like it, please do not go any further

You were quite the rebellious individual, not following the orders of anyone. You did as you pleased, and you didn't care if it got you in trouble. People were very surprised to hear that your boyfriend was Akashi Seijuro, the 'Emperor' of Rakuzan who ordered everyone what to do. He hated people who didn't follow his orders, but you however, were an exception. Something about your rebellious personality intrigued him. However, today was not his day. Akashi would punish anyone who defied him, even you.

You were currently in the Akashi Household, getting ready to meet an old friend that night. Akashi was doing his homework so you decided not to disturb him and you walked over to his door to leave.

"Where do you think you're going, [F/N]." He asked.

"Just somewhere, I'll be back later on. You can go to sleep alone, I'll be back in a couple of hours." You said.

"No. You cannot leave tonight and that is an order." He replied with a dark and stern tone.

"Too bad too sad. I'm going even if you want me to or not." You retorted and opened the door. Akashi then got up and quickly closed the door, blocking the way.

"Are you defying me, [F/N]?"

"Yes. And I don't care if you ordered me." You out your hands on your hips. Akashi found an opportunity and smirked.

"Well then. If you won't follow my orders. Then I shall punish you." He said as he pushed you roughly onto his bed. He immediately got on top of you, ripping your shirt off of you, revealing your [F/C] lace bra, the one that he likes. Akashi placed marks on your neck harshly, making sure it would stay there a long time. You tried to push him off, but he was obviously stronger than you and dealt with your struggling by tying your wrists on the bedpost. You had to admit that you were getting turned on by him. He slid off your panties then stripped himself of his clothes, only leaving him in his boxers. He then unlocked the drawer on his nightstand next to his bed where he kept his things. Akashi took out a white blindfold and covered your eyes with it. He then started teasing your womanhood, making you moan. He suddenly stopped.

"As your punishment, I will make you beg until you can't take it. It will teach you a lesson on defying me." He growled into your ear.

A/N- lmao I feel like these aren't limes cx

Anyways, see you guys next update!