Innocent [Hanamiya Makoto x Reader]

Hanamiya Makoto was a selfish and merciless man. He'd take advantage of people, no matter who it was. He'd harm people verbally and physically. It was a surprise when he fell for you, a rather innocent minded person. He loved you so much, he couldn't manipulate you as much as he wanted to. Hanamiya was a slightly different person around you.

"Hanamiya, can you help me with something for class?" you asked him with a smile.

"With what?" he sighed.

"Something for math class. I'll just tell you what I have trouble. Can you come to school on Saturday?"

"No. I have something to do that day. Ask someone else." he replied rather harshly because he wasn't in the mood.

"O-Okay...I'll just ask [B/N] to help me that day." you answered in a slightly sad voice and walked off. It was a shame. You wanted to spend some time with him, since you liked him as well. You thought that he was a nice person. I mean, only to you. Hanamiya glared daggers and grit his teeth at the mention of [B/N]. He didn't like it when you were around other guys, mostly because eighty-five percent of the boys in school liked you, [B/N] included. Of course he'd never tell you that. Hanamiya regretted rejecting for your ask of help but he shook it off. Or at least tried to.

---

Saturday

---

Hanamiya walked to school with his team because they had practice there that day. As practice went on, Hanamiya decided to go to the bathroom and get a drink so he went outside and walked to the destination. Coincidentally the bathroom and water fountain was just nearby the library.

"Okay, so I need help on this section." he heard your voice from the library. It was kind of easy to hear voices from the library since the walls weren't thick enough to cut sound from travelling. And Hanamiya has good hearing too. So he pressed a bit closer to the wall of the library to eavesdrop on your conversation.

"Oh okay, sure that's easy enough. Can I ask you a question before we start, if that's okay?" he asked, which spiked Hanamiya's curiosity.

"Sure, what is it." you said.

"Why did you ask me for help? I thought you liked Hanamiya and he's extremely smart too..." he asked in a slightly disappointed voice.

"Yeah, I like him, and I asked if he could help me, but he declined," you sighed and paused for a few seconds. When Hanamiya heard that, he couldn't describe the feeling in his stomach. It was either guilt or happiness, probably both.

"Oh...before we start, I have to tell you one more thing." [B/N] requested.

"Go ahead." you smiled at him, causing a small rosy blush to form on his face.

"I-I...I like you, and I want you to go out with me!" he whisper yelled at you. Your eyes widened in shock at the sudden confession.

"I know you like Hanamiya, but I can treat you better than ever could!" he pleaded. Hanamiya couldn't take it anymore. [B/N] treat you better. Hanamiya knew he wasn't the nicest person ever, but if anybody was going to have you, it would be him and him only. Hanamiya barged in the library and walked to the back of he library where you both were. Once he got there, he went behind you and slung an arm around your shoulders and placed a quick, but possessive kiss on your lips, surprising you any further than you already were.

"[F/N], here you are. I was looking all over for you.~" he cooed at you, then looked at [B/N], who was slightly shaking from Hanamiya's sudden appearance.

"Oh, and you. You've seen one of my basketball games before right?" he asked as [B/N] nodded furiously.

"Good. I suggest you back away from [F/N] if you don't want to end up like my opponents. Your legs look quite strong too. Soccer team ace, I'm guessing. But it'd be shame if they broke unless you left right now.~" Hanamiya's terrifyingly sadistic side came out, and smiled a warning at the boy as he just glanced at you then quickly left the library. Once he left, you looked at the male next to you.

"Hanamiya-"

"Shut up," he cut you off by crashing his lips onto yours.

"I'll show you what happens when you provoke me like this." he whispered huskily in your ear as you raised a brow in confusion.

"W-What?" you stuttered as the black haired male scoffed.

"So, so innocent. You won't be for long after I mark you mine." he looked at you with a dangerous gleam in his eyes.

A/N- hoped you guys liked that! No part 2 by the way!