When They Say 'I Love You' + Kagami, Hanamiya, Mayuzumi, Nijimura

A/N- hey guys! I have nothing else to say but to enjoy the 100th part special! I hope you guys actually like this lol

(This is the GOM + Kagami, Hanamiya, Mayuzumi, Nijimurabut I couldn't put it in the title since it wanted to be a butt and say the title was too long :P and this is also in alphabetical order)

Also I apologize for not adding Takao :( I've been working on this for almost a week now and my brain had no more ideas. Sorry!

---

Akashi Seijuro

You and Akashi paced around in his large master bedroom to classical music, his hand on your waist and the other holding your hand as he guided you. Suddenly stepping on his foot, you muttered a sorry and brushed it off, your angelic laugh being music to his ears. He loved moments like this, where he could take a break from everything and just relax with you, not having to care about a thing.

As you both kept on pacing and twirling around the room, you felt the back of your legs hit his bed, causing you fall down onto the soft bed, bringing Akashi down with you. You laughed it off once again as you fell, causing him to smile. He kept his hands intertwined with yours as he lowed himself down and placed a loving kiss on your lips.

"I love you, my empress." he sincerely confessed.

"I love you too, Sei." you returned with a wide grin as Akashi gave out a small laugh.

From outside, the maids and butlers smiled amongst each other at the sound and sight of the young master finding happiness again. Something they never thought they'd never see again.

Aomine Daiki

You walked to the school roof once again to get your lazy and sleeping boyfriend to practice, as requested by Imayoshi. Once you reached your destination, you climbed up the ladder and saw Aomine sleeping with his hands behind his head.

"Aomine, wake up." you said in a strict voice, but the male didn't move or wake up since he was deep sleeper. You sighed and bent down to his sleeping form and poked his cheek. No answer. Then you poked his cheek harder, causing him to wake up.

"Finally, you're awake. You need to go to-" he cut you off when he suddenly wrapped his arms around your form and pulled you down with him, your back sticking onto his warm chest. He buried his face in the back of your neck.

"Be quiet. Just stay here." he said in a lazy but sexy sounding voice.

"But you need to-" you were cut off once again when he quickly rose up and hovered over you.

"No, I don't need to go to practice," he refused and started to trail soft kisses down your neck and whispered.

"Is it wrong to spend time with the girl I love?" he questioned.

"Wait what." you said in disbelief.

"I'm not repeating myself," he replied. You did hear him, you just wanted him to say it again. You let out a laugh, causing Aomine to pout.

"Sorry, I just thought you'd never say it. I love you too, Daiki." you replied, giving him a smile. The bluenette half smiled half smirked at the sound of you referring to him by his first name.

"But, if you still don't believe me, I can show you another way,~" he whispered huskily in your ear, sliding a hand up your thigh. You blushed madly and slapped him in the arm.

Hanamiya Makoto

The raven haired male was never one for 'I love you's', obviously. His sadistic and rude nature proved that. But there were some days where he would feel all romantic and needy for his lover. Those were the rarest forms that you'll see of Hanamiya. And today was that time.