I Will Not Stop PT.2 [Midorima Shintaro x Reader]

A/N - as requested, here is a part two of 'I Will Not Stop'!

-

"I will, and I will not stop until you fall in love with me again."

-

Those words kept on repeating in your brain.

Day by day, Midorima has made attempts on trying to get you back in his life. He's been giving you compliments, but still keeping his cold and stern expression, and even giving you a bouquet of [favorite flower].

For 3 weeks straight, 7 days a week, he's been trying countless times. He said that he wouldn't stop until you fell in love with him again. But one day, he got tired of it and decided to ask you to make a decision.

You were once again walking to your club activity, as usual when a very familiar green headed shooting guard was heading your way. You both stopped in front of each other at the same time.

"Midorima I think you should just-"

"[F/N]." He said in a deep, commanding voice, and also caused you to stop talking at the sound of him still using your first name. You decided to listen to what he has to say.

"I have been trying for 3 weeks now, and to no avail. I can't tell if you love me, or hate me. I honestly can't make you love me even if I could. I know I am cold at times, but that's how I am nanodayo. I don't say things I supposed today often but I mean them when I do. I love you nanodayo." He said with utmost sincerity. You stood there, frozen. You knew he was serious, since he didn't blush nor stutter. You wanted something, but you didn't know what to say and how to say it.

"This is the last time I will try. So just tell me your decision if you want to be with me again, or not. Believe me when I say these words to you, even though they are ironic." He said, his sharp emerald eyes looking straight at you.

You looked down and thought to yourself.

'Should I go back to him?' You thought.

-this is the part where you can choose your ending-

-

-if you say you want to be with him again-

"I...have decided to be with you again." You said, looking up at him. He did not say a word as he just embraced you in his strong arms.

"This time, I'll believe you. Once again, I'm sorry [F/N]."

-if you say you DO NOT want to be with him-

"...I'm sorry, Midorima. I can't go back to you." You said calmly.

"That is not important nanodayo. I will be going now." He said, his tsundere personality coming back, just in time to cover what he's really feeling.

He left your sight as fast as he could. It didn't take Midorima long to realize that he was crying.

'Im sorry Midorima'

A/N - lmao that was wayyy more dramatic than I intended it to be. I hope that was good though lol I haven't done a "choose your ending" type of story before so this is my first. It's currently 6:04 PM here in Korea [2:04 AM where I live] and I'm still tired after being in a plane for 12 hours. My butt feels flat from sitting lol. Well, see you guys next update!