Welcome To The Teiko Junior High Host Club! [GOM X Reader 20K Special PT. 1]

A/N- sorry if I took long to post this! I didn't have wifi 90% of the time, and I'm getting ready to leave the Philippines and go back to America, I've been sick and catching up on my schoolwork, but I hope you guys enjoy my GOM x Reader! Note that this is set in their last year of middle school.

You walked around your new school, Teiko Junior High, looking for your first class among the many rooms in the schools.

'Honestly, walking around this long for a class is such a pain.' You thought as you sighed. You had moved schools due to your parents getting promoted and having to move somewhere else. You brought up your class schedule and read what your first period class was.

1st Period - Class 1

Turning a corner, you quickly read a board above a classroom. It said class 1 and you quickly opened the door.

You opened the door and you saw that everything was pitch black. You couldn't see a thing but darkness.

'What the-' your thought was interrupted when cherry blossom petals suddenly hit your your face, then all of a sudden, the lights turned on, revealing six handsome boys.

"Welcome, to the Teiko Junior High Host Club!" A red/magenta headed boy in the front said with a smirk.

"I haven't seen you here before.~" a blonde headed boy said, inspecting your face.

"You look cute. What is your name?...." A very tall male with purple hair said.

"[L/N] [F/N]." You replied clearly.

"You are very poise and polite. Are you perhaps here to request me?" A light blue haired boy said politely out of nowhere surprising you.

"Hah? Tetsu, she's here for me. Even I would request her.~" a tan male arrogantly retorted, looking down at your chest. You instantly noticed it, and covered your chest.

"Oha Asa said that today, Cancer's will receive the affection of someone." A tall green haired guy with glasses said with a straight face, looking straight at you.

A blonde pulled you into the room, making you sit on a comfortable couch. The handsome guys all stood around you.

"Now, let us all introduce ourselves, shall we?" The magenta haired boy said.

"I'm the leader here, the one requested the most. I'm Akashi Seijuro, the possessive Emperor." He said with a smirk.

"I'm Aomine Daiki, the perverted, arrogant, bad boy type."

"I'm Kise Ryouta, the handsome playboy type." He said with a charming wink.

"I'm Murasakibara Atsushi, the childish snack-addict." He said, munching on a chip.

"I'm Kuroko Tetsuya, the cute and polite type." He said with a blank face.

'And the ability to never be seen.' You thought.

"And I'm Midorima Shintaro, the cold and stoic type, nanodayo." He said, pushing up his glasses.

"Not to mention a zodiac freak." Aomine added. Midorima popped a vein and glared at him.

"Eh...you're all pretty handsome and all but I gotta get to class." You said and got up from the couch in the room and walked past the guys and to the door to exit. Since it was pretty dim in there, you didn't notice a glass case filled with delicate trophies. Not to mention that you were also slightly clumsy.

"Holy-" you said as you bumped into the side and shattered the glass door, along with the shelves in it, making all the shining golden trophies fall onto the ground and shatter.

Akashi and Midorima approached you, with a slight glare on their faces.

"Those trophies were earned when we won basketball games. These are irreplaceable." Akashi said.

"You have to pay for them now nanodayo."

"Wait what?!" You exclaimed since you knew it was going to be a very high fee.

"Or," Akashi said, breaking the silence as you waited for the rest of his sentence.

"You have to be the manager for the host club." He finished with a smirk.

"Eh?! What?! No!" You instantly denied.

"Would you rather pay a fee for the trophies, plus the glass case?" Midorima said, as he took out a notebook and began writing what you'd have to pay for. You looked down a little, biting your lip and thinking about what was better. Since you were broke as fck all the time, you couldn't possibly pay for what you broke.

"If I become the manager, will my fee be cleared out?" You asked.

"Yes, but only if you stay as the manger for the whole year." Akashi offered.

'A year?!' You mentally screamed. You took a deep breath.

"Fine. I'll become the manager." You finally agreed.

"That was a wise choice, [L/N]." Aomine said with a smirk, walking up from behind Akashi.

"Whatever, I have to go to class." You said, waving him off, but then Kise went over and stood over the door.

"Not yet, [L/N]-cchi, you still have a whole hour with us.~"

"And a whole year too." Kuroko said. Then Akashi gave you a list on what you needed to do for the host club as the manager.

'This is going to be a long year...' You thought and groaned. Although you didn't want to be the manager, what could go wrong when you're surrounded by six handsome and talented guys every day?

Oh yeah. When they fall in love with you.

A/N- weeeellll that's it for part one of 'Welcome To The Teiko Junior High Host Club!'. Now that I have planned it out (kinda), this host club AU will probably be three parts. Part two will be all of them in love with you, and fighting over you and who's better blah blah, then part three will be who you choose. [EDIT-5/5/15 I finally got home to the states :D so I will have some more time to post now since I am back at at my house :)]

See you guys next update!