One Year Later

February 17, 2015

A girl sat on the black stage floor, phone in hand and deep in thought. The long passage right in front of her made her contemplate on the 'publish' button. She was fairly good in writing for school and never really had much insecurities. But writing for a fandom she's way too deep in makes her nervous.

What if they don't like it?

What if I get hate for it?

What if I mess up?

"Should I really publish this? I'm not so sure," she asked her friend for the hundredth time.

"Yes you should post it! Trust me, no one will hate your work," her friend reminder her. She swung her legs nervously and took a sharp, deep breath and hovered her finger over the button. She couldn't do it. She feared the worst out of her work. So she sighed and pressed the exit button.

"Y'know what? Fck it," she said sternly to herself and in the heat of the moment, pressed the publish button.

---

February 17, 2016 - One Year Later

She looked at her profile, glancing at her first story gain so much attention in just one year.

She felt like she didn't deserve it. She didn't deserve a lot of the attention she has now. She was so thankful towards her readers and the people she's met.

Even though it was tough, it was fun. She wanted to keep on going and be the author she wanted to be. She set that goal for herself, making sure it would be fulfilled so she wouldn't disappoint her readers or herself.

---

Hey guys! Honestly, I'm at a loss for words. I'm not used to saying thank you, but I truly feel thankful for all of you guys. I know I've been on hiatus lately and I'm being a piece of crap. I'm trying really hard. Hopefully I'll be able to :)

I know I promise things a lot and it takes me a long time, but for sure I WILL get to your request. I'm a girl of my word and I will not reject or not do a fic after someone has waited so long. So to that person who requested a reincarnation AU of Midorima, don't worry, I still have it :) to those who all requested something, please know that I will get to you.

However, in spite of all my requests, I am deciding to write a sequel to my fic, Separated, which is a crossover of KnB and Free!

OR

I will do a crossover of KnB and Haikyuu!! Although I can't promise I will be that good. Have a pretty good idea of most characters and I'll probably be able to get into the character of the more side ones (by reading fics aha //laughs then smirks)

So, dear readers, which one shall I do?

P.S. - I know it's not the 17th but I had a game that day so I apologize for not doing it that day :(