Trust [Hanamiya Makoto x Reader]

A/N- this was requested by Nanami_Haruka_! (I was pretty excited to write this lol)

--

"Okay class, this project will cost you at least half of your grade, and since it's quite difficult, I have already set up the teams." Your teacher announced, beginning to read off the list of teams.

You waited patiently who your teammates were, and you hoped it were people you liked.

"The last team is [L/N], Aoi, and Hajime. Okay class, get to work." Your teacher said then everyone went in their teams. You were pretty happy with your team since you were with the two boys in class that you actually liked apart from the others. Not to mention that they were also the hottest boys in your class. You went with your team and started discussing about the project.

As time passed, you three just ended up messing around and laughing, of course, without the teacher noticing. Meanwhile, in Hanamiya, your boyfriend was sent out of class to get some papers for the teacher from the printing room which was just past your class.

Hanamiya sighed as he walked to the printing room and also hoping to meet you while he was at it. He was nearing your classroom and about to enter to surprise you but he heard you laughing with other guys. Hanamiya's brow rose, meaning he was slightly confused. Further walking, and stopping in front of the class, he saw you looking at the two handsome boys with hopeful eyes with a sincere and soft smile, like the smiles you'd see on someone's face when they are getting married. But what bothered him greatly, was your smile. He's seen you smile before at him, but the smile you had on your face right now was one you had never gave him, or even bothered to. In all the smiles you've given him, there was something behind them.

To add to his growing anger and jealously, Hajime made a joke that caused you to burst into a carefree laugh, causing you to lean onto Aoi.

That was it, Hanamiya thought. He let out a low, dangerous growl, glaring at the the three of you causing someone near him to notice.

"Hanamiya-kun, do you need something?" A student asked. Your smile was immediately wiped off your face after you heard his name. You turned your body around, looking at the raven haired male who looked like he was ready to kill a person. You immediately got up and went to talk to him, people giving you concerned looks for they knew how Hanamiya was.

"Makoto I-" Hanamiya didn't care if he cut you off. He just left with clenched fists, walking to the printer room. You instantly felt bad and nervous since you think he was going to break up with you since Hanamiya Makoto was a man with no mercy and possessed the trait of immediate assumption, even if he is wrong. Since the teacher was quite old and didn't pay attention much, you decided to leave class and chase after Hanamiya to explain.

When you exited the class, you saw him enter the printer room down the hall. You decided to run over to him.

Reaching the printer room, you opened the door cautiously and saw the back of your boyfriend's uniform in front of the giant printer.

"What do you want?" Hanamiya spat sharply, causing you to flinch.

"Listen, we were just messing around and-"

"Talking about your project. Don't be stupid [F/N]." he said, still not bothering to look at you.

"We were just messing around! I didn't do anything stupid. Stop overreacting just because I'm laughing and talking with other people. I can't be with just you, Makoto." As soon as you said that, you regretted it.

"Oh? I'm not enough to please you? Hm? Is that it? Then go. Leave. Go be with them instead." He spat out.

"That's not-"

"I said leave." Hanamiya said, finally turning around and looking at you.

"Fine. Have it your way." you said, giving up. "But remember this, you brought this upon yourself, Hanamiya." you said, no longer using his first name, then you left the room.

A/N- should I make this into 2-3 parts?

Anyways, so starting today, I will stop posting every other day (if not everyday) and do some requests then post them all in one day during the week :)

Requests are open!

See you guys next update!