Jealous [Kasamatsu Yukio x Reader]

A/N- this was requested by @russiaxme!

"Okay, check." You said as you marked off an item off your clipboard. You were getting items for the basketball club, since you were their manager. You gathered all the bags with the things for them and walked back to the gym.

You were halfway there when you heard a very familiar voice.

"[L/N]-CCHIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!~"Kise said running towards you.

"Kise-" you were cut off when he hugged you tight, causing you to let go of all the equipment. Kise finally noticed that you had dropped everything.

"Hehe sorry [L/N]-cchi..." He said rubbing the back of his neck in nervousness.

"It's okay Kise. Just help me get this to the gym." You said as you both picked up some bags and carried them on the way.

You saw that Kise was moving at a fast pace in a nervous manner.

"Kise is something wrong?" You said, looking at him.

"Eh yes, I just want to get back to the gym before Kasamatsu-senpai finds out." He said with a nervous smile.

"Don't worry, I'm his girlfriend so he'll most likely listen to what I say." You assured him.

-time skip-

You both walked into the gym, laughing at your guy's previous conversation. Kasamatsu recognized your laugh and quickly turned his head and saw that Kise was whispering something into your ear causing you to laugh.

"Kise can you-" you got cut off once again when you saw your boyfriend kick Kise.

"Where were you?! What were you doing with my girlfriend? Are you trying to skip practice?!" He yelled at him.

"Ow that hurt Kasamatsu-senpai! And no I was helping [L/N]-cchi!" Kise whined and explained while rubbing the area that Kasamatsu kicked him in.

You lightly nudged Kasamatsu's shoulder.

"Oh come on he was just helping me." You said, defending Kise and helping him up.

"Tch. Whatever, just get back to practice." Kasamatsu shooed Kise away.

Once he left Kasamatsu turned to you.

"Stop paying attention to that idiotic model." He said darkly.

"Oh I get it. You're jealous." You teased. Kasamatsu didn't deny it since it was true.

"Just know that you're mine, okay." He said in a serious voice.

"Yes, yes." You assured him as he kissed you on the lips possessively and went back to practice.

A/N- I don't know if this was good or OOC lmao. But I hope this was fine. Anyways, sorry for the lack of my regular length oneshots [about 500-600 words] I have limited wifi and time so I don't get to write much details [and I get writers block and don't know what to say :P]

On that note, see you guys next update!