Challenge [Hanamiya Makoto x Reader]

A/N- here's a oneshot for those who like this piece of trash of a basketball player (don't get me wrong I love Hanamiya man like really, he's my second husband. Just not the foul basketball play part)

You were a nice looking girl. [H/L] [H/C] locks, [E/C] determined eyes, and a nice attitude. However, that's what OTHER PEOPLE thought. In fact, your personality, described who you actually are.

You were actually a bit of a sadist, though not to the extent of Hanamiya. You were also incredibly smart, a genius, explaining your placing to be second in the school. 99% of things you did, were done with precision, not even trying. In short, you were a another version of Hanamiya. Just a bit nicer than him. For example, you didn't hurt people for fun like he did, you just liked watching others in pain instead. You played [sport of choice], but there was no foul play, just well planned strategies.

Anyways, you both were frenemies, always competing to be the top in your school, but at the same time, you both agreed on many things, aside from the competition and arguing.

You were walking to your locker and saw the bulletin board hung up on the wall. On one of the papers it showed the rankings for the best athlete for boys and girls combined, as well as all the sports combined. Also, sports were an important thing to you.

You scanned the chart, your [E/C] orbs going down the paper, looking for your name. It didn't take you long to find it.

'2nd Place, [L/N] [F/N], [sport of choice]'

You glared at the number on the ranking chart.

Second place.

You hated being second place. You looked the name above yours, which was Hanamiya, in first place.

While you were still glaring at it, Hanamiya walked right up next to you and looked at the chart as well. Then he smirked.

"Well, well, well, [L/N], looks like you're second place again. As always~" Hanamiya said to you with a arrogant and victorious tone, along with a smirk.

"Shut it, Hanamiya." You growled at him.

"Oh come on, don't get so mad because I simply always get first place and you don't~" he continued to provoke you. You stepped closer to him, with a dark and menacing look on your face, clenching your fists at your side.

"One day, Hanamiya, I'll beat you, and take first place. Tell me something, and I will fkn defeat you at it." You challenged him.

"Alright then, basketball." He said with a dark smirk plastered onto his face. You obviously knew how he was when it came to basketball, and you already had a couple of strategies in your mind.

"Okay, basketball. It may be your sport, but you're not gonna trick me, deceive me, or harm me even if you tried."

"Heh, I'd like to see you try to beat me~" he said looking down to you.

"Good, I'll try, and I'll succeed." You said with a clear sense of determination in your voice.

-gym-

Both of you entered the gym, dressed in basketball clothes, and began to out yourself in the starting position.

"Loser, which will most likely will be you, has to do whatever the winner says~" he said with a mischievous, and lightly dirty smirk.

"Bring it on~" you said with a confident voice.

A/N- I say this with every oneshot, but I'm so sorry if this oneshot KINDA sounds like my Aomine one...

And also, if you read my oneshots and things change a lot is because I'm changing the way I write a lot so I'm doing things correctly :)

Well anyways, see you guys next update!