Inconvenient Times [Izuki Shun x Reader]

---

Izuki opened his door, never breaking the prolonged kiss. For a while now, Izuki has been patient in your guy's relationship about sex, waiting until you were ready. So Izuki just stuck with dirty pick up lines and puns. Of course you laughed at all the corny and overused pick up lines and awful but hilarious puns that he said to you, but he still meant them.

One day at school, you were teasing him unintentionally too much, and he snapped.

So now, you were currently set on the basketball player's bed and was being undressed quickly. You were ready for this, so you let him.

After some time of foreplay from him, he was ready to seal the deal (put his thing in you if you're confused).

"Are you ready, [F/N]?" he asked then nodded.

"Yes, just don't make any puns. You'll turn me off." You declared as he nodded in agreement.

"But you know, [F/N]-chan, the first time is always going to be a pain in the ass later on~" He said with a determined gleam in his eyes. After a few seconds, you realized he made a pun, and you punched him lightly in the chest and glared at him a little.

A/N- lol I don't do puns so that's why this is so bad. Hoped you guys liked this very short oneshot! (I'm doing the characters that have never been requested yet.)

See you guts next update!