Black Belt [Nijimura Shuzo x Reader]

A/N- Reminder that requests are open for FLUFF and LIMES (for now)

You were currently arguing with your boyfriend, Nijimura on who was better at karate since you were both black belts.

"I'm better, Nijimura, just admit it." You said as you crossed your arms with a smirk.

"Oh yeah? Want a bet?" He said.

"What bet?" You questioned, suddenly interested, being the type of person to never back down from a bet.

"Let's have a match. Whoever loses has to do what the winner says." He replied.

"Heh, you're on!" You said, getting ready for the math between you. As Nijimura was going to do the same, he stopped you.

"Oh yeah, the loser can't say no to the winners orders." He smirked at you then left. You got out your stuff from your bag, since you went to karate practice a few hours ago. You dressed up, tightened the black belt around your waist, and put your hair up.

-30 minutes later-

You arrived at the mat, getting ready to fight Nijimura.

"Are you ready to lose, [F/N]?" He mocked.

"Are you ready to take those words back?" You retorted. Nijimura just scoffed playfully. You both bowed then got into your fighting positions. Before you knew it, he was already swinging at you quickly. He knew that he was fighting his girlfriend, but that didn't mean he'd hold back. You dodged his swings and attacked him.

The match went on and on, both of you not giving up. You then swung at him, but Nijimura saw it coming and moved back, making you miss. He saw this as a chance to bring his leg over and trip you, and it worked. You fell onto your butt, and frantically tried to get up until you saw Nijumura peer over you. He then quickly straddled you, holding down your arms and legs since he knew you would try to grab him and pull him off.

"I win." He said victoriously. You knew there wasn't a way to pull him off, so you lost.

"What do you want." You said, annoyed at losing to your boyfriend.

"You'll find out." He said with a seductive, but victorious smirk.

A/N- hey guys! Sorry if he seems OOC. I wanted to try to write him since I haven't yet. I'm sorry if this is short too.

Anyways, see you guys next update!