Eyelashes [Mibuchi Reo x Reader]

"Reo, how are your eyelashes so long?" you asked him curiously as you stared at his eyes. You never really understood how your tall boyfriend had long and perfect eyelashes. There were times when you wondered if he was using makeup, but then again, it looked all too real for it have mascara or anything. Or maybe it was just very well done. 

"*chuckle* I don't know, [F/N]-chan. I was just born with it." he replied to you with a smile. 

"I mean, it looks like you're using makeup. It looks so perfect." You emphasized the word 'perfect'.

"I don't use makeup." he said calmly as you reached your hands up and cupped his soft face, and stared intently on his eyes. It was quite easy for you to reach him since you both were on the couch. As you were inspecting his long eyelashes, as well as his eyes, you didn't notice that you were slowly leaning in until you had felt the basketball player's lips on yours. 

While the both of you were kissing, it gradually became deeper and and more passionate as he laid his hand at the back of your head and pulled you closer to him to deepen the kiss. Meanwhile, his free arm snaked around your waist and held you closer to his body. 

Though you could feel the tips of his eyelashes lightly tickling you, you didn't pull away, and you just continued to kiss the ebony haired male.

A/N- Okay I got this idea because on the wiki it said that he had outstandingly long  eyelashes XD but I also apologize if this is very bad/OOC/short since I am not too familiar with this character :( 

But...see you guys next update!