Anger? [Miyaji Kiyoshi x Reader]

You inspected yourself in the mirror one for time then grabbed your bag and slung it over your shoulder. Turning off the light in your bedroom, you walked outside to the living room and walked to the door. But before you left, you walked over to your boyfriend, Miyaji, who was getting ready to practice again, and pecked his cheek.

"I'll be going now, have fun at practice with the rest of the third years, and don't push yourself too hard, even though you already do..." you said with a small sigh then walked over to the door.

"Wait, you're leaving too? Where are you going? Are you going to be with someone?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh don't interrogate me. And don't worry, I'll just be at the mall with Takao-kun. I was originally planning to go alone but he was going today too so we decided to go together." you assured him. Miyaji pouted a bit since you always hung out with the cheery point guard almost every week instead of him.

"Be safe okay. And be home by 5:30!" he said, looking away.

"Yes, dad." you replied in a sarcastic tone then left the apartment.

---

Once you and Takao were at the mall, you both were shopping, until he asked you a question.

"Hey, [L/N]-senpai, do you think that Miyajii-senpai is the jealous type? I mean, we're always hanging out after all." he asked with a slight teasing tone.

"Nah, at least I don't think so. I've never asked him about it."

"Okayy~ Now lets go get food!" he guided you to the food court.

---

While Miyaji was at practice, the rest of the third years noticed that there was something off about him. For one, he looked angry. He was practicing harder than usual to let it out, not caring if you'll scold him later on about it. Otsubo decided to go up to him and ask about it.

"Hey, Miyaji, what's wrong? You look angry." he said, walking up to the panting small forward.

"I'm not angry!" he told him sharply.

"Something between you and [L/N]?" he asked.

"I don't know okay! She just told me she was going to the mall with Takao and I got mad!" he confessed to him.

"Oh I get it. You're not angry, you're jealous." he told him.

"Me? Jealous? I'm not." he replied and went back to practicing as Otsubo sighed. Now there's TWO tsunderes on their team.

---

Once you and Takao finished shopping, you both decided to go to school to visit the third years while they were practicing.

Miyaji stopped in his tracks when he heard two familiar voices. He was right when he saw you and the first year walk through the doors. He grit his teeth and tried to look away from the both of you.

"Kiyoshi! Me and Takao-kun decided to visit you!" you called out to him. Miyaji walked over to you and led you away from the point guard and sat you down at the bleachers.

"So how was shopping with him?"

"Oh.. it was good why?"

"Next time, I'll take you. Don't ask anyone else to go with you." he looked away. He glanced back at you and saw you smirking.

"I get it. You're jealous~" you teased.

"Shut up! I'm not jealous! I just don't like it when you go out to places with other people!" he said as you continued laughing.

"Midorima-kun has infected you with his tsundereness!" you laughed out as Takao joined in. Miyaji fumed even more and couldn't hold back. He took his hands and places them on your cheeks and pulled you towards him and kissed you. You stopped laughing for a few seconds until Takao said

"Hey senpai! Don't start carrying lucky items too!" he blurted out as Miyaji started to chase him.

A/N- UGH I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE THIS IS OOC AF. I'M SORRY ;-;