Smile [Wei Liu x Reader]

At school, Wei Liu didn't talk much, partly because he was bad at Japanese. So when the school year began, you were quite confused on why he didn't talk much. But after finding out that he was an exchange student from China, you understood why.

After some while, you and him became friends. It was actually quite easy to communicate with each other since you actually knew how to speak Chinese. But every once in a while you'd speak to him in Japanese so he could practice on it.

Wei Liu actually started to develop romantic feelings for you along the way. Though his usually "dull" expression had not given off many signs, he still very much knew that he liked you. He wasn't planning on confessing to you just yet, though.

The tall male liked being around you. You always talked a lot without getting annoying, he thought that you were pretty (he'd be lying if he said he didn't like the height difference), you were quite intelligent, and you always smiled around him. Just his type. Wei liked girls who smiled a lot.

During lunch, while you two were in class, you were talking about something. Wei listened of course, but he couldn't stop staring at you because you looked so cute when you smiled while talking. Then you stopped momentarily to see why Wei was staring a you in a weird way.

"Wei, is there something wrong?" You asked, as he shook his head, a small blush on his face from being caught staring at you.

"Oh..okay!" You replied with the smile that he liked, your cheeks having a light shade of pink dusted on to it. Wei thought that it was cute and looked away slightly with a blank face (so you wouldn't see him blushing.)

'He's/She's so cute...' You both thought at the same time about each other.

A/N-hey guys! Sorry if that was OOC! I'm not that familiar with him since he was never really introduced well enough in the anime (and little things are known about him)

See you guys next update!