Tsundere PT. 2 [Midorima Shintaro x Reader]

A/N- Here's part two from my Midorima oneshot called "Tsundere". This was requested by @PandaHorrorHero ! Sorry it took a long time ;-; I tried to make this an actual continuation from the part one, but oh well I tried

It has been about 2 weeks since you and Midorima started going out. You knew many things about Midorima, being good friends before you both started dating. One of the most obvious things about the shooting guard was his tsundere-ness. Whether it'd be about something lovey dovey, or whatever, he was sure to deny everything. In this case, jealousy. He especially denied that and "tried to brush it off and call it stupid and that he didn't care.

Like any other morning in Shutoku, you, your boyfriend, and Takao were walking though the crowds. You and Takao were talking about stuff and laughing loudly. You and Takao naturally just got along with each other really well. So naturally, you understood all his jokes and found them funny, even if they were stupid. Midorima was just listening to you both talking and laughing. Midorima was "slightly" bothered by the fact that you gave more attention to the shorter male than him, often.

You and Takao burst out laughing once again. Midorima got irritated.

"Will you both be quiet, nanodayo!?" He said to you both.

"Midorima, are you okay?" You asked with a confused face, as you looked up at him.

"Just be quiet!" He spat.

"Come on, Shin-chan, don't be angry, me and [F/N]-chan were just laughing" Takao said, while trying to make his never ending laughter stop. Midorima just glared at him.

"Or perhaps...you're jealous?" You asked teasingly, causing you and Takao to laugh again. That also caused Midorima to get even more jealous.

"I'm not jealous nanodayo!" Midorima spat, turning his head away. Takao whispered something in your ear and you nodded with a slight smirk.

"Well then Shin-chan, in that case..." he said as he pulled you close to him, almost kissing you, but not quite. Midorima face you both and assumed that he was going to kiss you.

Before Takao could pull you any closer, Midorima grabbed your hand and dragged you away from Takao. Once you and and Midorima started walking, Takao burst out laughing again.

Then you and Midorima arrived at the corner around the hall. There were no people, which only amplified your laughter.

"Midorima. I-I'm sorry" you said, heaving an dying with laughter. Midorima obviously got irritated and agitated. Though he was hesitant for a brief second, you felt a pair of lips on your own the next. Your eyes widened at the sight of your boyfriend kissing you very lightly.

Midorima pulled and away and had a very noticeable blush in his face and looking away and not making the contact with you.

"Yeah, you were definitely jealous~" you said to him as he just took your hand and held you slightly closer.

A/N- sorry if he was really OOC ._. I suck at writing, but I try. I'm still taking requests! Though this chapter was probably trash. I still honestly hope you guys like this :) On that note, see you guys next update!