July.29.19/Tell Me You're Never Leaving

(WARNING: +18) 🥺💔🔥❤

Track #26: Easy (x TMHTL) 👀

***

Camila's POV

July 29, 2019

I sway taking care not to stray too far from the shore, with my bad balance I might drown in a matter of minutes. I dig my feet into the sand full of small stones that keep me stable in the middle of the sea that keeps rising every now and then; the water is already up to my neck and I try to tilt my head back to avoid salty drops getting into my eyes.

Shawn is keeping an eye on me while he jokes with his friends, who are with us today on this beautiful day in Miami after a more than incredible show they performed yesterday. We spent the whole night sharing with my family but today they preferred to stay behind, so we are alone enjoying a full day at the beach before they embark on another trip.

The boys with their respective partners frolic around me throwing water in all directions and I laugh when a wave hits us head on without warning. Shawn instinctively grabs my hand as he splashes next to me wondering if I'm okay.

 Shawn instinctively grabs my hand as he splashes next to me wondering if I'm okay

- Just don't go away from me. - I implore him with a chuckle, but I mean it.

- Relax. - He winks at me and smiles sideways, shaking out his damp hair.

- Guys, how about we go to the pool later? - Zubin's dear wife asks with great longing.

None of us refuse the offer and we agree to leave in half an hour. The breeze is getting stronger and stronger causing the waves to push us out to sea and I fear for my life. I no longer feel the sand under my feet. As best I can I try to swim towards my boyfriend who stands upright without any problem because he is taller than me. But then a giant mass of water comes straight towards me just when I have my mouth open for air and I swallow about two liters of salt water sinking me into the deep.

- Baby, are you okay? - Calmly he approaches me holding me from behind as I kick my feet spitting out of my mouth and nose.

- My throat burns. - I laugh jumping up and down in his arms.

 - I laugh jumping up and down in his arms