Feb.14.20/I'm Inspired (1/2)

[The locations mentioned here were actually visited by Shawmila on this special day. Now I'm dying to go to London...]

(WARNING: +18) 🔥🔥🔥

Track #33: Teach Me How To Love...

***

Shawn's POV

February 14, 2020

I look out the window at the rare sunny Friday as I wait in the Foreign Exchange Office for the machine in front of me to do its process. I haven't spent much time in London, at least not alone, so this is another experience for me and I just found out that you can't pay for anything here unless it's in pounds sterling. What a great start, Shawn... You're losing valuable sleep time by coming to do this. Obviously my body is still in sync with L.A. time, but I'm trying hard to ignore how tired I am until I get back to the hotel.

I pick up the change in cash and walk out of the place walking around the area. I can't drive here as the cars are right hand drive, so I hired someone to transport me around for the day. That's the only bad thing I find so far, because today I wanted to have more privacy with Mila after she gets off work. But so what...

The driver, Derek, is out somewhere having a coffee so I wait for him on the sidewalk while I decide what to do next and it occurs to me in an instant as I look at the colorful petals fallen on the ground about to dry out from the winter season

- Shawn? - My mother answers when she takes my call.

- Hi, mum. Can I ask you a favor?

- Shawn, I was sleeping! What favor do you need at... 4AM?

- Oops, I didn't think of that. I'm sorry. - I apologize suddenly feeling bad.

- Talk fast. - She snorts somewhat annoyed.

- You know the area better than me; recommend me a good florist in London.

- London? You left without telling us?

- Mum, I'm a grown man. - I say with obviousness rolling my eyes and I want to laugh.

- Then what are you calling me for? You could have looked into your... apps or whatever.

- This is important; I have a surprise for Mila.

She is quiet, thinking I guess. I know she will help me; she loves my girlfriend very much. I hope Mila likes everything I have planned for tonight, Sinu made sure to release her from any further events with her cast mates. Honestly without this pair of women as my allies I would be ruined.

- Ok... hmm... in the city there are about three or four Flower Stations. It's pretty cheap, but you'll need pounds....

- Yeah, I've already taken care of that. - I assure her, getting into the car where the driver has already started the engine.