Nov.17.19/You're Mine

(1, 2, 3... I had so much fun making this chapter! It's not my top 1, but I love this song)!

Track #30: Piece Of You

***

Shawn's POV

November 17, 2019

Her beautiful smile lights up the whole room as she walks around with a crown of flowers on her head, looking adorable as always. I stay behind with Sinu just watching the decoration team organizing the next scene of the video they are shooting today since very early in the morning. I didn't know if it was a good idea to attend, I don't want to interrupt the process, but Camila insisted. And it seems I can't say no to that divine princess from my fairy tale. I'm so into her...

With impressive confidence, Camila gives directions to the director on how she wants them to do the recordings. It's new for me to see her in this professional manner in other workspaces when she's not 100% dedicated to songwriting. She rolls with ease, contributing ideas and creating a great atmosphere for everyone with her off-the-cuff banter. She's perfect.

Lying in a meadow full of sunflowers and other yellow petals, she prepares to shoot again. A male makeup assistant touches up her smooth bare skin on her back, and I wish I was the one doing it. I ignore him because clearly he's just... doing his job. As long as he doesn't get too clever, I'm fine.

- You look beautiful, love! - I cheer loud enough for her to hear me.

Camila giggles blushing and blows me three kisses returning to her original position, talking to the camera about what's happening right now.

I can't help but notice the number of men that are part of her recording crew, some very young like me, all attentive to whatever she's doing as if they're mesmerized

I can't help but notice the number of men that are part of her recording crew, some very young like me, all attentive to whatever she's doing as if they're mesmerized. Well, when she looks the way she does...I can't blame them for drooling. But I don't like it one bit.

I'm starting to feel uncomfortable when she does an outfit change, with a lot less clothes on than at first. It's not because it doesn't look good on her, even in old pajamas I find her sexy as hell, but literally all eyes are on her. On her divine, creamy body that only my eyes should explore. I know these thoughts are pretty selfish, but she's mine. Period.

I clench my fists at my sides trying to control my outburst of irrational jealousy as I watch my girlfriend dance with the other support girls. Sinu laughs at me without commenting much, but forces me to take a seat next to her. I hadn't even realized that I was on my way to the director to stop this spectacle. Right, like you can do anything about it, Shawn. You shouldn't be here in the first place.

 You shouldn't be here in the first place