Mah darlin' angel

What started off as a simple SOA fun night ended in hot passionate sex between me and the sexy Glasgow prince.

I had walked into the clubhouse with a friend of mine that was a croweater. While she went off to try and snatch herself a patched guy or a soon to be patched prospect I headed over to the bar.

"Hello lovely what can I get you?" the blonde asked

"I'll take a shot of Jameson" I replied

"that's not available I'm sorry," he says

"damn that sucks it's the best whiskey ever" I commented,

"yea one of the patch members loves that drink and kept it reserved for himself."

"Can you point me out which one it is? maybe I can ask him kindly to share it" 

the guy chuckles before I leaned close and pointed over my shoulder.

"the guy over by the pool table beside the bald man and the black haired guy."

I smiled in thanks before I got up and made my way over.

"Excuse me, gentlemen," I say making my presents known

they pause their game and look at me. the black haired guy takes in my appearance, the bald one just kept a stone face.  and the one I was seeking out just smirked.

"What can we do got you lassy?"

"I was told that the Jamerson whiskey is reserved for you only. but I figured if I came and asked permission for a drink of it you'd not be apposed" I explained

"Aye weel wi' a bonny lassie lik' yersel' a'm sure ah kin allow ye some

I smiled 

"Well thank you so much kind sir," I say before turning and went back to the bar.

I didn't notice him following me till I felt his hand touch my lower back.

"Grab th' Jameson fur us bairn " glasgow prince says

the blonde headed kid did like Glasgow prince told him and grabbed a fresh bottle of Jameson.

"Ne'er met a'body wha favors jameson whiskey " Glasgow prince says

" its cause they don't the taste of good whiskey" I replied

"Indeed" he says

I followed him over to a quiet spot where we sat there and got to know each other.

"would you be offended if I called you Glasgow prince?"

" Ah wouldn't."

I took a drink of the whiskey and set the bottle down.

"Whit's a bonny wifie lik' ye daein' 'ere "

"Well I come with a friend of mine that's one of your alls crow eater, she went to snatch up a patched or soon to be patched member."

He looks at me.

"Wanna git oot o' 'ere? "

I nodded my head.

We left the party and headed to a little diner where we ate a bit before we walked around the park.

things got heated in the park from us kissing and grabbing each other.

" Ah wont tak' ye ootdoors, sae yer steid or mines "

"mines closer."

He grabs my hand and leads me back to his bike. Once I give him my address and directions we speed off.

I barely managed to unlock the door before he had me pinned up against it on the other side.

the feeling of his goatee brushes against my neck was becoming pleasurable. Of curse that and the way he was leaving love bites along my neck down to my collar bone added to the mix.

"Room noo " he says

"Thrid door up the stairs to the right" I managed to get out

He lifted me up over his shoulder and carried me off.

He placed me on my feet and stripped me down before he fully took me in as I started to work on undressing him.

"Ye'r a bonny rose."

"thank you my sexy Glasgow prince."

he smiled before he picked me up and tossed me on the bed then jumped in joining me.

he creased my body and stroked my bundle till I reached my peak.

"Oh fuck Chibs" I cried

"That's it let me hear ye." 

I reached down fisted his hair and all but shoved his head into my core needing that mouth of his to bring me so much pleasure.

from the first swipe of his tongue to the nip of his teeth I was lost in estacy.

"Don't stop."

He looked up at me as I held his head where I wanted him.

"yes, baby give it to me harder."

He sucked my bundle really hard and I squirted

When he pulled back he licked his lips as he moved up my body trailing kisses up to my rosebuds.

he took his time attending to them before he kept trailing kisses up my body till he was right over me.

"A'm waantin' ye."

"then take me."

He looked at me and took his time which I didn't like so I flipped us over grabbed and stroked him a bit before I positioned where I wanted him and sunk down. 

My head fell back as we both moaned

"Damn loue yer ticht."

I lifted my head up and looked at him with a smirk before I took him for a ride he'd never forget.

he went Gaelic on me.

"Mac Galla" 

I chuckled as I kept going.

"got you speaking Gaelic huh?"

He opened his eyes and looked at me before he flipped us over and pounded me like a nail in the wall.

______________________________

Mac Galla - son of a B****