Living fantasy ( made as a story)

I was messing with one f the guys bikes when I heard some tools falling.

"Damn it Tigs why did you knock them over?" 

I didn't pay any mind to who was talking to focused on my job.

"Hey, baby."

"Hi Tiggzy boo" I replied back 

"what in the world are your wearing?"

I stooped what was doing and looked at my attire which was a short white tank crop top, cut off denim shorts with a studded belt, black studded boots.

"clothes" I replied

"fuck me" he says

"later maby. if you don't try to hump my face off" I joked

"hahah. your gonna get it later" he says

I looked up at him making him groan.

"awe does my Tiggzy boo not like how I'm looking?" 

"I love it cause you are my living fantasy" he replied

I just winked at him before focusing back on my task at hand.

He knelt down so he was level with me.

"your hair up with the red bandana, and the grease smears is really turning me on. making me thing of other things I can smear all over your sexy body."

"can I finish this bike before Koz wants to murder me?"

"he fucking knows better than to attempt it."

I chuckled before looking over at Tigs.

"I'm just fucking with you, daddy. I'm almost done then you can pain me with your masterpiece."

He stood up and I thought he was gonna walk off but he picked me up making me drop the tool in my nad as he flung me over his shoulder and walked out the garage.

"Koz work on your own fucking bike," Tig says as he walked across the lot and into the clubhouse.

"where are you going with her?" someone questioned

"to fucking cover her tits in my cum" Tig replied

the sounds of cheering and whistling could be heard as Tigs headed to his dorm. he kicked the door open and closed before flicking the lock.

He slide me down his body till I was on my feet.

"now daddy is gonna play" he says

I shook my head while smiling before I gasped when he grabbed my top and ripped it to shreds and tossed the shredded pieces aside.

"fucking hell baby these big boys are enough to make me hard for months if not years" he says as I cupped my tits and worked my nipples like their are game controller sticks. 

I closed my eyes as I tilted my head back enjoying his touch.

"Daddy I want more," I tell him as I looked back at him.

"yeah?"

I nibbled my lip while nodding.

"How much more?"

"I want your mouth on them, I want your fingers deep inside me. then when I climax at least three times I want that dick of yours to be buried deeply in me as you pound the hell outta my cervix."

"you think you deserve it?"

"I wore the outfit for you. to get your reaction."

"well baby you got a reaction and now you're gonna get dicked till your fucked stupid."

"Oh, I love when you fuck me stupid,"

he smirked before he stripped the rest of my clothes off after I kicked my boots off. before he stripped his self.

"On the bed legs spread widely," he ordered

We spent the rest of the day with him balls deep inside me and fucking me stupid. my cries and moans along with his could be heard as we took turns pleasuring one another.