Throwback party

Walking into the clubhouse while the guys were in the front part. me and some of the girls, old ladies included set up the place for some fun.

I had a boom box and a mixtape that had plenty of the 80s and 90s music.

I turned the radio on and cranked the music on before Us girls started dancing having a throwback party.

we swayed our hips shook our asses getting lost in the music.

I grabbed Tara's as she and I started to dance with each other.

we didn't pay no mind that the guys came and were watching the ladies and crow eater dance party that was happening.

My sister laughed as she turned her back to me and we kept dancing.

" Oh my god ...look at her butt it is so big," Ly says

 I looked at her and smirked as she did the ass gesture.

"I mean, her butt, it's just so big," Tara said as she joined Ly with  the start of baby got back.

" Uh, I can't believe it's just so round, it's like out there," Ly says 

I chuckled as I shook my ass just for them making the guys whistles as my sister and Ly laughed shaking their heads before they came over and went back to dancing.

We kept dancing Ly came and stood next to me as I kept dancing

"I want 'em real thick and juicy, so find that juicy double, Beggin' for a piece of that bubble," Ly says making ass grabbing gesture.

When it got to my anaconda part I bent over and my sister acted like she was spanking me, which got everyone's whistling.

I flipped my hair back as I squatted a little and rolled my ass really getting a reaction from the men.

When Humpty dance started me and my sister really got into the beat. we stood beside each other and did the cabbage patch then we did the Humpty dance as instructed my shock G.

we heard the start of whoomp there it is.

"Yeah tag team," Tara and I said loudly 

We moved around and throwing our hands like we were tossing three point shots. 

"Can you dig it?" we asked

"We can dig it" Ly and some of the others replied 

We kept dancing and having fun as the guys were entertained while watching.

" Ah, push it...Ah, push it " I start as me, Tara, Ly, and some others started moving it like salt -n-pepper and the others finished the start.

"Ah, push it - push it good..Ah, push it - push it real good....Ah, push it - push it good....Ah, push it - p-push it real good " Ly says 

 I turned to my sister and stretched my arms out beside her and danced sexually. she blushed a little as I stepped back.

I turned and face the guys pointing to my ol man

"Yo, yo, yo, yo, baby-pop ...Yeah, you come here, gimme a kiss...Better make it fast or else I'm gonna get pissed....Can't you hear the music's pumpin' hard like I wish you would?" I say 

We stood there pumping our hips as the song came to an end.

We all started to the men in black dance along with Will Smith lyrics. we managed to move in unison.

When we slide some of us went one way while others went the other before going back and kept dancing.