The summer

hey yall this is triggering so please be aware before you start reading and please don't give back lash i am warning you and if you decide to ignore it and then you get uncomfortable that's on you. please make sure to be prepared because the tw include physical and mental abuse so please please take preparations and shit before hand. I love every one of you guys with my whole heart!

happy reading lovers <33

Athena's summer was as close to hell as you can get.

Upon discovering her natural ability to do wandless and wordless magic, the male carrow insisted that they practiced every day.

And not normal practice, he was to curse her every time she hesitated on a spell and such.

The worst was when every week one to two male death eater would arrive to test Athena's abilities. The first week is was Antonin Dolohov and Quincy Nott, the second week was Corbin Yaxley and Mr. Parkinson, third Lucius Malfoy and Rabastan Lestrange, fourth Fenrir Greyback and Rodolphus Lestrange. They repeated this rotation until it was August 28 and Athena had to leave for school.

So, every week two of them would come and test Athena's abilities, Dolohov and Quincy would penetrate through Athenas mind using legimins and taught her how to be a occlumens.

She would be strapped down and immobilized and they would see how long it took for her to break through the straps and re mobilize herself.

If it took longer then 10 minutes, Dolohov would enter the room and have his way with her - usually using a curse.

Yaxley and Parkinson were one of the worst. Crucio seemed to be the only word in their vocabulary as he used it every time Athena couldn't hold them off with just herself and no words or wand.

Again, if she couldn't hold him off, they would assault her twice with his magic. He was worse because even though Dolohov was horrible, he never went for more magic torture after once.

Yaxley showed no remorse, it's almost like the switch of emotions in his head was always off.

Then came Lucius, he was the easiest. It seemed as though he had compassion for the girl as she was Draco's best friend.

Lucius would take her back to the Manor so no one would see how little he did to her. He simply made her train physically and mentally on her skills. She became quite strong and fast with his training, he would also feed her the amount of nutrition she needed.

Fenrir Greyback was the absolute worst. He worked with Amycus and while Amycus used Crucio on Athena, greyback would attack.

Amycus Carrow was around every day. So anywhere from twice a week to every day in a week he could bring her down to the cellar and do whatever he wanted.

Usually Alecto would get on his nerves and he would punch it out on the 12 year old. Alecto never knew this was happening, she was blinded to where the girl would go one to twice a week with a new death eater, but she knew what Amycus did to her.

Sometimes when Athena would get on her nerves, she would annoy Amycus purposely just to prove a point.

Needless to say, Athena's summer was horrible. Her eyes never turned a shade lighter then black. They went from her normal hazel color to black within seconds of the arrival to the Manor and have not changed since.

The one time Draco visited was when Amycus and Fenrir were at the cellar with Athena. He heard a scream and apparated with his father immediately, he didn't know whose scream it was but he didn't want to be there.

Athena was left thinking that none of her friends wanted to go see her, but with letters from them they told her they were all super busy and were told specifically not to go see the young witch.