The game

hola baes.
enjoy hunnies

They landed in the middle of the forest and started to walk towards the main area of the world cup event.

Quickly finding their way past the crowds and food, deciding they will go back to have fun after settling in.

They walked into a rather small tent for 6 kids, soon finding out it was an extension trick. The large tent was decorated in emerald and gold, and everyone found their rooms.

Blaise and Onyx shared one, as did Draco and Enzo; they walked into the room with Enzo complaining to be next to snoring Draco. Athena and Theo soon found their room and settled in.

Getting in a green tube top with a split in the middle and diamond strings connecting the sides together, ripped black jean shorts that barely covered her lower half, and green sneakers, Athena made her way out of the room to find Onyx to do face paint and decorations.

Onyx walked out with a black, ripped, and very cropped shirt, an orange mini skirt, and high black boots.

Athena pulled her hair into a slicked back pony tail as Onyx curled her massive hair into beauty, Athena did stripes of green face paint on her face, and Onyx did orange dots.

Both put on their normal makeup and did some fun jewelry. The boys just got in suits and some other form of decoration as they headed to the main eating area.

Men wolf whistled at the two girls as they walked, and Theo and Blaise made sure to put their hands on the girls waists to make it seem obvious.

Draco mocked the boys by whistling at Enzo and wrapping his arms around him, to which Enzo replied by smooching Draco with a big fat kiss on his cheek.

Draco immediately unwrapped his hands around Enzo and scowled at him, "Why do you always have to do that?"

Enzo gasped in mock hurt, "Do what, baby?!"

Draco rolled his eyes, "Make it weird."

"I do no such thing," Enzo winked and started sashaying in front of Draco, which eventually made the blonde chuckle.

The group soon found the store of alcohol and started drinking, getting pre gamed for the big game. Music started to play in the pub as they all started to dance.

Athena got up in the table, clearly audacious drunk. The song Bananza by Alkon started to play loud and clear, and a very good belly dancer, Athena started to move her hips.

Onyx whistled and got in the table with her, starting to dance along. Everyone all around whistled and cheered for the girls as they did their dances, especially Theo and Blaise who were throwing money at them.

Enzo climbed up on the table and started to fake twerk, making laughs spread across the pub. Soon the horn blew and it was time for the kids to find their seats in the stadium.

Passing by the Weasley's, Hermione, and Harry again, they waved and Draco bragged about their seats.

Narcissa slapped lightly him on the arm and said sorry for his flamboyance. They all found their seats in the edge of the arena, near the minister seats.

The Irish flew out as everyone started to cheer, Athena especially loud. The Bulgarians traveled right through the leprechaun fireworks the Irish showed. Krum flew through the air as everyone chanted his name.

Onyx screamed I love you and threw a rose in his direction, and he surprisingly caught it. Onyx almost fainted as Blaise caught her, and Krum raced towards the group.

"Oi, pretty lady, what's your name?" Krum was staring right at Athena, and gave her his robe string to write her muggle number on it. After writing it, Theo was cheering, because he knew Athena would give him the number.

Krum's accent was thick with barely any English attached, but Athena was smiling anyway.

Theo would go back to school and boast about being best friends with Krum, and how his girlfriend got his number.

The game began and everyone started to cheer yet again, after the ministers speech.

                                           •••

The group was in the Weasley's tent, celebrating Krums win while drinking. Fireworks got blown outside as Arthur Weasley rushed back inside, telling them they had to leave.

Everyone rushed out, seeing the ruckus outside. People's tents were on fire as they were running around like maniacs.

Athena got seperated from her group of friends and ended up running away with Blaise and the golden trio.

Athena barely saw Harry go down, his body thudding against the floor before sprinting away from the mass chaos.

After nearly thirty minutes of the open tents and running people, Athena and the others set out to find Harry.

They found him crouching and immediately went towards him.

They were hiding behind a barrel as they heard the Death Eaters curse yell into the sky. Looking up, they saw the symbol high in the night. Harry leaned on a stick - making a cracking sound, and the man who struck the symbol started towards them.

They started to run away as he chased after them, the ministry officials shot spells at them.

"People on the crime!" They stared at the kids, and Arthur explained they were there with them.

Athena was in so much pain, when she looked at the symbol her heart started to ache. Something inside her felt like it was rotting, it hurt so painfully that she had to slow down her run.

"It's the mark. Athena, that's why Harry's scar and your heart hurt," Hermione explained to Athena.

Athena gulped, her heart racing with the anticipation that her father's followers were trying to summon him once again.

Once the group found their family and friends again, they went home safely.