Luck

Slughorn walked away from Harry, Ron, and Athena with a mumble.

"I'm guessing you have had no luck then with him?" Ron said as they made their way down the corridor.

Athena's mind stilled for a second as she processed his words, "That's it, all we need is a little bit of luck!"

She took off down the hall, leaving the boys to speed walk after her. She made a quick pivot towards the Slytherin Common rooms, ran in, grabbed her liquid luck from her locked drawer, and ran back out breathless.

"Erm-?" Harry's eyes were furrowed until he saw the vial in Athena's hand.

They raced back to the Gryffindor common rooms, finally finding Onyx, Enzo, and Hermione on the couches.

"We know how to get the information from Slughorn," Harry said while breathing hard.

"How?" Hermione asked, her textbook on her lap closing as her curiosity peaked.

"Liquid Luck, all we need to formulate a plan," Athena explained as she sat down on the couches.

Harry sat down next to her, pulling out his vial from the inner pocket of his robes.

The group formed a circle around the two on the ottomans of the room, staring at them as they drank the vials.

As soon as the liquid hit Athena's throat, she felt a need to be outside; and particularly near Hagrid's hut.

She turned to find Harry looking dazed, "Do you think we should go to Hagrid's too?"

"What? How do you feel?" Hermione asked, leaning forward on her knees.

"Excellent!" The two both exclaimed at the same time.

Hermione breathe deeply before exhaling, "Remember, Slughorn usually eats early, takes a walk, and then returns back to his office."

"Right, want to join me on a walk to Hagrid's, Athena?" Harry said, standing up from his seat.

Athena nodded eagerly, prompting Onyx to speak, "Erm— no, guys you have to go speak to Slughorn!"

"We do have a plan, you know," Enzo agreed.

"I know, but I have a really good feeling about Hagrid's. I feel it's— it's the place to be tonight!" Athena explained.

"Do you know what we mean?" Harry asked while smiling.

"No," all four kids said at once.

"Well, trust me, or Athena, or even Felix. We know what we are doing," Harry said as he turned to walk away.

The two walked out of the common room, saying hi to a random person walking through the doorway.

They made their way to the greenhouse for a shortcut, both deciding it would be best.

They saw Slughorn leaning over the Tactancula plants, trying to cut them.

Athena went onto one side of him while Harry got on the other, and when Slughorn noticed them he jumped.

"Merlin's beard!" Slughorn said while holding his chest.

"Sorry, sir! We should've announced ourselves!" Athena said, allowing Harry to follow up her words.

"Cleared our throats, or even coughed. You probably feared one of us was Professor Sprout," He said with a smile.

"Uh- yes I did actually. Wait— what makes you think that?" The Professor announced while cutting the leaves.

Athena continued, "The general behavior, sir, the jumping when you saw me. Sneaking around. Are those Tentacula leaves, sir?"

"They are very valuable, aren't they?" Harry asked while leaning over their teachers shoulder.