The summer

hola this is gonna be a super fun chapter, also the last one before things get serious and we travel to the present time. SO EXCITED!!!!!

**** smut*** let me know if i did ok with writing it please😈🤞🏼

Athena and the Malfoy's entered their manor all happy to be together. Theo tagged along with them, and asked Athena if she wanted to see her room, as they made one of the guest rooms accommodated for her, one of the closer ones to his room.

He led Athena up the massive grand staircase and walked her through one of the many hallways, opening the door two down from his room. Looking into the room, Athena saw a massive gold and beige colored room, a large king sized bed right in the center. A chandelier was hanging right above a large fluffy couch, begging Athena to take a nap on it.

Wandering further into the oasis, Athena found herself in the massive bathroom and walk in closet. Completely appalled by it all, she turned to Theo and hugged him tightly, thanking him for it all.

He brought her into a kiss, and it turned deeper with every peck. Athena gasped at the sudden intensity, and he took it as an opportunity to dive his tongue into her mouth.

They fought for dominance, and Theo won. Backing her up to her bed, he laid her down on it. His hands traveled down her body, as hers raked over his.

He unbuttons all her school blouse buttons, and left her in her black lace bra. Moving down to her skirt, he ripped them off, along with her underwear. She started to get tense, they had never gone further then hooking up. They never went to loose clothes.

"Is this ok?" Theo asked. Athena nodded, blushing at the question.

He flipped them so she was on top, and what he said next made her eyes widen. "I want you to ride my thigh, sweetheart," pink lust colors filled Athena's eyes as he moved her down to his thigh level.

"I'll led you through it, alright?" Theo's raspy voice echoed through Athena's ears, which she wasn't even paying attention to. She nodded.

"I need words," Theo grabbed her jaw and made her look at him in the eyes. She said yes.

He dropped her hips onto his thigh as the sensation rushed through Athena's body. She gasped at the sudden contact and grabbed onto Theo's shoulders for balance. He started to move her hips slowly, letting her guide herself at her own pace.

She moaned at the contact of her clit right on his pant leg, and he started to guide her faster. The mix of sensations filled her body with euphoria, and she could tell Theo was enjoying the view.

The girl he loved riding his thigh, moaning every two seconds at the new feelings she was experiencing. Athena started to get it by herself, guiding her hips in a motion where she felt everything.

All at once she felt her stomach tighten, and Theo took notice to her shaking thighs. "You gonna cum on my leg?" His words only made her even more dazed, her eyes were hot pink and purple now, sparkling in the bright colors.

"Look down, sweetheart, look how well your riding my thigh" Her body tensed at one motion, and the next one she felt something snap in her. Her body let loose and Theo smirked at her reaction, the room filling with moans and breathing.

Climbing off his lap, her legs could not stop shaking. There on his lap was a large stain of her essence, and her eyes traveled up towards his waist. She saw a rather large bulge in his pants.

Smirking, she climbed between his legs as he was throwing them off the side of the bed.

"Athena- You don't—," Theo was cut off when Athena's hand started to unbuckle his trousers.