Fights and Fireworks

The air was passing by Athena as she rode on the broom through the air, trying to catch up with Gryffindor on their catchers.

The Quaffle zoomed right towards her, but she was fast. Athena grabbed it and dodged 3 players before shooting it, earning 20 points for Slytherin.

"AND THERE SHE GOES AGAIN!! HER 60 POINT TODAY!!! ATHENAAAA EVERYBODY! PROBABLY THE BEST SLYTHERIN, THEY WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT HER-," Lee was cut off by McGonagall stealing the microphone from him.

The game continued until Harry caught the snitch, silencing the taunts from the crowd against Ron.

When Athena reached the ground, she saw Theo squaring off with the Weasley's and Harry.

"I should've put something in about your fat fucking mumsy, Weasley!" Theo taunted, staring at Ron, "Even if it was great to see you get all worried from the game."

The Weasley brothers were quickly held back by bystanders, and now Athena was in front of Theo.

"What the fuck is your problem, Theo?" Athena got closer to him, no longer afraid of his rage.

"Get out of my face, Athena," Theo scowled.

"If you say one more thing about Mrs. Weasley I'll personally beat the shit out of you," Athena smirked and corked her head to the side.

"Just like how Daddy and his friends beat the shit out of you this summer, huh?" Theo said.

That was low, a clear shot at Athena's trauma.

Before she knew it, she had him under her as her fist plummeted into his face. All the anger from the summer, from him abusing her, his comments, everything went into her fists.

Everything was red and bloody, but Athena kept going until strong arms pulled her off. They were icy, cooling her skin.

Landing one last hard kick to Theo's unconscious state, his nose cracked under Athena's shoe.

The Weasley's were standing in awe, and then George and Harry both pounced on Theo while no one was holding them.

"Get off of me," Athena whined in the hold of Draco, who was now holding Athena over his shoulder as Enzo, Onyx, and Blaise followed.

They ended up going to the common room and giving Athena a calming draught, making her fall asleep instantly.

The next day they found out Theo would be in the hospital wing for at least 2 weeks. Good.

big time jump, much needed.
ATHENA POV

Hogwarts was a mess. Everywhere I turned I saw Umbridge or one of her minions on the lookout for trouble. OWLS is tomorrow, which everyone is out of their mind nervous for.

Hermione and I have been non stop studying, it's all we can do.

Last month, after a very heated argument, Draco and I had a little moment.

flashback -

"Why don't you just shut up already! Your mouth never stops moving!" Draco screamed, getting close to me. Too close for an abandoned corridor.