Break

Christmas was in two days, and the girls were out in a Muggle clothing stores, looking for presents.

Athena would be visiting the Malfoy Manor, dropping off her gifts to Draco and Narcissa, and spending some time with them both.

Athena got Harry a book on a fairytale, one very similar to their current situation. The ending was a happy one, obviously, and Athena thought maybe it would put Harry at ease.

Onyx would be gifted with thigh high socks and new bra and knickers sets, something she mentioned back in October.

Athena also got her a locket with a magically moving polaroid of them laughing so hard they were on the floor of the common room, choking on their breath.

Athena got Blaise and Enzo matching joke sets, they would probably set hell to Hogwarts when they returned; but, anything to make things lighthearted there was worth it. Blaise appeared one night at Headquarters, his face was beaten and he simply told them all while raising his bright red left forearm - which now had a very defected dark mark - and said, "I can't sit back and watch anymore."

She also gifted them with polaroids, her and them two jumping off of the cliff they had explored in the summer two years ago. They were holding hands, doing splits and poses as they jumped from the high edge.

Athena got Draco two new rings, and a box. A box that she charmed with all of their memories. If anything went wrong, and he ever doubted his life while living with her father, he would look and find happiness.

They had been rocky, yes, but Draco was still one of her best friends. She and him were so similar, two kids born into darkness and death.

He was the product of his father, and so was she. Behind those pounds of armor on their bodies they held their hearts out to others, but no one would look past the faces and surface.

Athena felt it was necessary to get him a polaroid too, and she used two. One that Enzo had captured in Second year, of the two reaching to grab the same thing on the floor of the Manor and bumping heads.

The two little kids looked up and smiled at each other, blush dusting on their cheeks.

The other being them last year, in fourth year. It was of them on their Quidditch brooms, Athena in her sports bra and shorts, and Draco only in his shorts.

They were both standing on their brooms, holding hands to balance themselves. The moving picture showed Athena smirking mockingly/evilly before pushing Draco slightly. He gaped and pushed back at her with equal force, sending them both into a tizzy.

They were both laughing hysterically though, and it made Athena smile at the times that they actually got along.

Hermione would get three new books she mentioned in September, and knickers that Athena knew Hermione would scold her on.

Ron would be gifted with candies, rare muggle ones, Fred and George would be getting joke sets and fireworks, Ginny's present of alcohol, since the older brothers of her family were a bit protective.

When the girls returned back to headquarters, everyone was gathered around the tree and drinking hot chocolate Molly Weasley made.

They all put the gift bags upstairs, hidden away, and joined the group back downstairs.

~•~

The twist of apparition always made her stomach hurl into a mess, but Athena quickly stood strongly on the Malfoy's front walkway.

The manor reeked of dark magic, making Athena's blood shiver in her veins. She entered the house, and knew it was only Draco and Narcissa by the smell of perfume and tea.