Dumbledore

Snape entered the headquarters, snarling at Harry as he made his way into the living room where Andromeda, Narcissa, Athena, and Molly were having tea.

"Snape," Narcissa stood up, greeting him.

"Why was I summoned," Snape drawled on.

"Right to the point, are we, Severus?" Andromeda laughed at him, leaning back into the couch.

"I need you to help Draco and Athena, please," The Malfoy mother whispered, begging for an agreement.

"Why should I help them?" Snape rounded Narcissa.

"He's just a boy, she's just a girl. They are young, Severus, and you know it," her eyes got teary, "Please, tell me you can help them somehow."

"I can, but I can only do it under the impossible," Snape nodded towards Molly, "She needs to cast an Unbreakable Vow."

Within seconds Narcissa's hand was extended out, waiting for Snape's.

Their hands connected, Molly started to mumble the enchantments, stopping every moment or so to request the requirements of Snape.

"You will protect the two children under any circumstances?" Snape nodded at Molly's request, repeating like he had for every question.

The last glowing lace of yellow was wrapped around their hands, and Molly finished.

"If when the time comes, the two cannot finish the task the Dark Lord gave them, will you finish it out for them?"

Snape nodded, "Yes, I promise."

The vow was completed, and the two separated their hands.

"Thank you, Severus, it means so much to me, and Draco and Athena," Narcissa said her goodbyes to the members, and apparated before it got too late.

Tomorrow, Athena would go to Dumbledore and tell him.

After whatever his response was, she would need to go back to the domain of Death Eaters, training more and more.

~•~

Athena entered Godric's Hollow, she didn't know why, but she had a good feeling that Dumbledore was here.

Soon enough, Dumbledore appeared at her side.

"Hello, Athena," he turned to her, sending a smile.

"I'm not here to dilly dally headmaster, I need you to know something." Athena turned to her headmaster, a serious look painted on her features.

"I sense something to do with my life, you can tell me," They stopped at a bench on the corner of one of the roads.

"I am a Death Eater, I assume you already knew that though," Athena took a deep breathe. She wasn't going to rat out Draco.

"I've been assigned a task to show where my loyalties lay, and I have to let three Death Eaters into the castle." Dumbledore raised his hand, silencing Athena.

"I know it will end up with me, just tell me how this task of yours goes," His hand went down, summoning Athena to speak again.

"I have been assigned to kill you headmaster," Athena turned towards her headmaster, tears pricking at her eyelashes.

"There's nothing you can do about that, Athena, I'm afraid you'll have to follow through with it. When it happens, make sure you are the one to do it. Only then will your father truly trust you." Dumbledore continued.

"If it is my last wish, I want you to be the one to end my life." The Head Master said.

Athena nodded, a new determined fire spreading through her veins.