Summer going into 3rd year

hey lovers. i miss u guys. i love u guys. drink and eat today baes because i want u to and if u don't i won't give another chapter. love u😍❤️

The train ride home was about as gloomy as any goodbye could get. Athena and her friends played games of all sorts and ate candy like they would never eat again.

The train station was filled with excited parents and wizards all alike, Narcissa was waiting patiently for Draco and Enzo as the two made their way towards her.

"Hi mum! Hi cissy!" The two boys ran towards her as Athena looked around for the normal person who took her home. Usually an elf would grab her and take her back to the manor, and when she looked down she saw one huddled at her feet.

"Hello miss. I was assigned to take you home for the holiday. Grab onto me miss."

Grabbing on, the two were instantly swirled into the dark manor and greeted by Alecto.

"Hello Athena, it was brought out to my attention of some things that occurred this year. Your apparent Slytherin heir title and such."

Nodding her head, Athena moved along side her guardian as they made their way into the manors dining hall.

Amycus was seated at the head of the table speaking to Fenrir Greyback about some issues dealing with business.

"Ah, the princess returns. It good to have u back Athena." Greyback snarled at the young girl, sending her scared right up to her room.

                                          •••

The next couple of weeks were more torturous events then anyone could imagine a 12 year old going through. The same schedule last year, but increased.

She would see three death eaters at least once a week, and they would train her rigorously. At one point, Fenrir ripped open Athena's shirt because she wasn't paying attention.

Athena had to train the rest of the night with only her sports bra on.

Athena's mind was completely fried and exhausted when halfway through holiday arrived. She was tired and tortured, kept in the basement.

Athena would not tell the full story, but when Enzo asked what happened to her back, and the long scar between her arms, she instantly was brought back to Amycus and his beatings.

The summer itself was horrible, and having to see Draco and Enzo twice every three weeks made her miserable the days she didn't see them.

Fortunately, within seconds, the summer whipped by, and it was time to get supplies at Diagon Alley once again.

Narcissa picked Athena up at the manor and brought her to Diagon Alley with the boys and herself. When they arrived they went to the bookshop to get their permission slips for Hogmaede this upcoming year.

Professor Dumbledore sent out a letter to all third years saying they need a permission slip for hogmaede trips, and they cannot attend if not.

Narcissa signed all three of theirs with little notes, and sent the kids off to go get their books while she shopped. The Slytherin met up with the other half of their group, meeting Onyx, Blaise, and Theo outside of The Three Broomsticks.

When they went in to find a table near the back of the restaurant, Onyx made sure to push Athena towards Theo.

Over the summer, when the group would send letters, it was clear Theo and Athena took likings to each other. Athena got over little crushes and started to notice the sarcastic brunette more often.

Blaise and Draco made jokes about Theo and his blush, and Athena's pink eyes.

Soon enough they all finished their food and were out of Diagon Alley to finish out the summer. The group and Narcissa made plans to spend the last two days at the beach near the coast and stay at a luxury hotel.