Helpless Part 2 (StickPrice)

Rupert is keeping Henry over at his apartment until he can figure out what to do with Dominic but he never expected to fall in love with the thief in the process

If you would've told Rupert that a thief would be living with him, he would've punched you in the face. He never expected to have Henry in his apartment nor he expected to help him with domestic abuse. Henry is now in his apartment, asleep on the couch while Rupert was getting ready for work.

Rupert was watching Henry sleeping and he had a frown on his face, Henry had been quiet for the past few days. Rupert kept an eye on him to see if the thief was gonna steal or do anything suspicious but he didn't, Henry listened to Rupert's rules and did as he was told. Rupert sighed as he checked his watch, he was gonna be late. He quickly wrote something on a piece of paper and left.

He got to the police station while eating a donut, he waved to anyone as walked to his desk. Johnny was at his desk and he saw Rupert coming in, he smirked at him while he was drinking coffee. Rupert glared at him and sat down at his desk, he finished eating the donut and started on some paperwork.

"So?" asked Johnny slyly.

Rupert looked up at him in confusion, "What?" he replied.

"How's it going with the pretty thief?"

"It's going fine."

"Fine?"

"Yes! Why do you want to know?"

"Cause."

Rupert groaned in frustration while Johnny cackled, Rupert then blinked for a moment. Did Johnny just call Henry pretty? Why? Rupert stared at Johnny like an idiot while Johnny was still cackling, Johnny stopped cackling when he noticed Rupert was staring at him and not laughing.

"What?" he questioned.

"You just called Henry pretty," replied Rupert suspiciously. "Why?"

"Cause he is."

"How?"

"Have you seen his body?" said Johnny, smiling. "For a skinny dude, he sure got some curves."

"And how do you know that exactly?" questioned Rupert annoyed.

"Heh heh, it's a secret," replied Johnny, now smirking.

Before Rupert could question that, Miss Pippa called in Rupert into her office. Rupert walked into her office and shut the door, he sat down on a chair in front of her desk. Miss Pippa smiled at him and Rupert smiled back.

"How's Henry?" she asked.

"He's doing fine," he answered.

"That's good." 

"Yeah, any news on Dominic?"

"Nope, no word."

Rupert sighed heavily, he had to ask Henry about where Dominic usually goes. Miss Pippa noticed Rupert's expression and she reassured him that they would get Dominic, Rupert nodded and he got up to go back to his desk. A few minutes later, he got up to go to a quiet place to just think when he heard Johnny talking about Henry to one of their co-workers.

Johnny was bragging about he got to see Henry's curves and other stuff, Rupert was confused for a moment when he remembered Johnny arrested Henry that and they both disappeared for a while until Johnny came back with his face all red and Henry escaped. Did Johnny sleep with Henry? That would explain how Johnny knows he had curves.

For some reason, knowing Johnny slept with Henry made his blood boil. Was it because Henry is a thief? Or Rupert was getting attached to Henry? Rupert grunted and went back to work. he'll have to talk to Henry when he gets home.