Inner Demon Part 4 (Rupert, Henry, and co.)

Rupert has passed out and now Briar is in control of his body. Henry doesn't know that Rupert was being possessed by him, but now he gets to meet Briar...

"Rupert?" Henry said tentatively as he saw Rupert standing up, Rupert glanced at Henry with a smile, but it wasn't a friendly smile.

"Now I may look like Rupert, talk like him, and in his body," Rupert said, using himself in the third person, "But I'm not Rupert."

Henry blinked in confusion as Rupert came up to him, he kept grinning at Henry who was now scared. "I'm a daemonium or what you people call a demon." Rupert said, his voice now sounding demonic, "And I'm possessing this porcupine."

"W-What?" Henry said quietly.

"Also, you can call me Briar," Briar said as he used Rupert's body to cross his arms.

"B-but...what...huh?" Henry said in confusion as he made hand gestures.

Briar shook his head as he grabbed Henry's chin to stop his blubbering, Henry blushed a little from the gesture.

"Now listen carefully, have you ever watched those movies where the demon possesses someone and they act all weird?" Briar asked sharply.

Henry stared at him then he shook his head, Briar huffed as he heard Rupert inside his mind telling him to give him back control. Briar smirked as he let go of Henry's chin, he turn around and started to pace back and forth. "Well, that's what I'm doing to Rupert right now," Briar stated happily, "You know that day when he almost killed you? That was me!"

Henry's eyes widen upon the reveal, "Y-you were the one who did that?" he responded in disbelief.

"Yup!" Briar chirped.

Henry was so confused as questions began to rise as Briar chuckled, "How? Why? Why him?" Henry babbled, still trying to wrap his head around this.

"Calm down, I can answer all those questions."

Briar cleared his throat, "As I said before, I'm a demon. I feed off negative emotions and my victims are usually corrupted with so much sin." he explained, "Just like Rupert here."

Henry blinked as Briar stop pacing and glanced at him.

Briar kept staring at Henry for a moment, then he smiled. "Did you know Rupert's strongest sin is wrath?" he asked, "The other is despair."

Henry crossed his arms as he frowned, "Yeah, I'm not surprised," he responded evenly, "He's emotionally unstable and has anger issues."

"And that's why he is such an easy target for me to corrupt him," Briar stated.

Henry scowled at him, "By the way, do you know about the seven deadly sins?" Briar questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Henry blinked for a second, he somewhat knew of the seven deadly sins. After all, he is familiar with one of the seven deadly sins; greed. "The sins are Pride, Envy, Sloth, Gluttony, Wrath, Lust, and Greed," Briar answered without waiting for Henry to respond to him.

"And I'm sure you know the sin of Greed very well, don't you Henry."

Henry blushed red as he scowled some more, "Why are you telling me this?" he asked curiously.

Briar giggled as he started walking towards Henry at a slow pace, "Well, I mention the sins and I only used three of them." he replied huskily, "Technically, I used four, but it's neither here nor there."

Henry felt fear as Briar was walking toward him, and backed away from him. Briar saw this and smirked.

"Oh come on now," Briar said as he kept walking towards Henry until he backed him against, the wall, "Don't tell me you're afraid of Rupert Price? He's not scary or menacing, he's just a pathetic egotistical guy."

Briar put both of his hands on both sides of Henry's head, Henry trembled a little as Briar leaned his head towards Henry. "I used Lust as the second sin," he continued as he purred, "I made Rupert lust after you."

Henry shivered as his face became cherry red as Briar whispered into his ear how Rupert wanted to fuck him so hard, "I've seen his thoughts and I know how much he wants to screw you so hard you will be begging for his cock." he purred as he stuck out his tongue.

He licked Henry's cheek, and Henry's face became redder. "You like that?" Briar asked slyly, "I can do more if you like." he stated huskily.

Henry trembled as he felt scared and strangely aroused even though he shouldn't be feeling aroused. Rupert's not in control, Briar is. This isn't right, he needed to get out of here. But... how? Henry looked around to see if there was an escape for him, but there was not. He then had an idea that Rupert would be so pissed at him, but he has no choice.

"I'm sorry about this, Rupert," Henry said quietly, "Even though I have been wanting to do this for a while now."

Briar furrowed his brow in confusion when Henry said, "What are y-"

Henry knee Briar in the crotch before he can finish his sentence, Briar let out a strangled shout as Henry pushed him down with his boot. Briar landed on his back with an oof, Henry then got on top of him to pin him down. Briar smirked as Henry glared at him, "My, my, my, Henry." Briar said in a teasing tone, "If you wanted to ride Rupert, you could have said so."

Henry spluttered, "No! Give Rupert back his body!" 

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," Briar responded, "Why should I?"

"Because he's not yours to possess."

"Eh. It's not my fault he's full of sin."

Henry growled in frustration and was about to say something when he heard voices outside Rupert's tent. Henry cursed as Briar chuckled, "Looks like some of your snake friends have heard us," he stated nonchalantly, "Looks like I have to leave now, goodbye Henry Stickmin."

Briar passed out just as Charles, Victoria, the General, and a few others came inside. Everyone stared at Henry in confusion and anger since it was still nighttime. They saw Rupert passed out on his back and Henry on top of him. "What the hell is going on!?" Galeforce yelled at Henry as he put his hands on his hips. "It's late!"

Henry didn't answer him right away.

"What am I going to?" Henry thought as he got up, "What am I going to tell them? I can't tell them that a demon was possessing Rupert, they won't believe me. They will just think I'm crazy." 

Henry dusted himself off as he stared at everyone, the General crossed his arms as waited for an answer. "Well?" Galeforce said after a while.

"Um...Rupert was having problems and I tried to help but things got out of hand." Henry replied sheepishly.

It was a half lie, but he is not going to tell them about a demon possessing Rupert.

Galeforce stared at Henry for a moment, and Charles did too. He knew Henry was lying, his face was red and he looked like he was afraid of something. Galeforce sighed as he shook his head, "We will talk about this in the morning, put Rupert back on his bed, and I want all of you to go back to sleep." he said tiredly, "Understand?"

Everyone nodded as Henry put Rupert back on his bed, everyone went back to their tents including Henry.

The next day, Henry woke up and got dressed before anyone was awake. He then went to go check on Rupert. When he got to his tent, he went inside and found to his surprise, he was gone. Henry blinked in confusion as he saw Rupert's stuff was missing, his bag was gone and some of his things were also gone. 

Henry's eyes widen as fear and panic set in, where could he have gone!?

A/N: Happy Halloween everyone!