This Is A Mistake (Stickprice)

A/N: This is was inspired by thesoulesscollection on tumblr, they have stickprice incorrect quotes and the incorrect quote I'm using is:

Rupert : Look, last night was a mistake.

Henry : A sexy mistake.

Rupert : No, just a regular mistake.

Rupert groan as he shifted. His head pounded as he sat up, he rubbed his eyes, and thread his fingers through his hair. He looked around to see he was back at his house, more specially he was in his room. He then looked down to see he was naked, he raised an eyebrow at this, he checked to his side to see his clothes were scattered all over the floor. Okay... What happened?

He remembered last night he was out with Charles, Henry, Ellie, Calvin, Konrad, and Victoria for drinks. Then a couple drinks later, he was talking to Henry. Why? He doesn't because he hates Henry's guts. It was no secret that he hates Henry and vice versa, so him talking to Henry is pretty rare for him. The only time he ever talks to Henry is on missions and training, that's it. After that, the rest was blurry. He put a hand to his forehead as his headache got worse.

Then he looked to his other side to see Henry sleeping peacefully.

Rupert stared at Henry for a moment until he made a quiet sound of panic.

What is Henry doing here? Why is he in his room!?

Rupert was about to wake Henry up when he noticed something on him, he slowly pulled down the covers Henry was using to cover himself. He saw Henry was also naked and he saw bruises surrounding his neck. Rupert furrowed his brow as he got more confused, he now has more questions.

Wait...

What happened last night!?!?

Suddenly he got memories of him arguing with Henry and vice versa. Then he remembered Charles or Victoria telling him and Henry to go home, then he remembered Henry following him home to cause some more trouble with him. Then they started punching each other and...

Oh.

Oh no.

Rupert pinched the bridge of his nose as Henry shifted in his sleep, he glanced at Henry whom was opening his eyes. Henry blinked at Rupert before going back to sleep, however, Henry's eyes immediately went open as he sat up. Rupert could now see Henry has more bruises all over him.

But, they are not bruises... They're hickeys.

"Fuck." Rupert said as Henry pulled the covers up to cover his chest.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck." Rupert continued as he got up to put his clothes on. While he was putting on his clothes, Henry noticed scratch marks on his bed.

Rupert finished putting on his uniform and glanced at Henry whom was still watching him.

"Look, last night was a mistake." he said firmly as he gathered Henry's clothes and tossed them towards him.

Henry made a sound when his clothes hit his face, he was looking for his underwear, then he looked at Rupert with his sapphire blue eyes.

"A sexy mistake?" he said tentatively.

"No, just a regular mistake." Rupert replied sharply.

Henry bowed his head down, "Oh." he murmured.

Rupert didn't say anything as Henry stood up, but he had to sit back down on the bed cause he felt a stinging, sharp pain on his bottom. He groaned in pain as a migraine shot through his temple, he rubbed his temples as Rupert was studying him.