what the hell is going on?

Ayden P.O.V.* while Eve was gone 

"Derek take care of James please  I need to go find Eve i said looking at Derek k im still mad he gave her her bags.  but he was just doing his job. 

"father come with me into town to find my fiancee," I said with a stern voice he cracked a smile.  and nodded .  and walked  outside james ran up to me and hugged me goodbye 

"When I come back I will have mommy ok," I said unsure that she will come back but he needs her and so  do I   

" lets go into town " my father said getting into the car. i ran to the car I want my girl back now. 

 once I was in I turned the car on and rushed into town but the moment we were in town I thought I aw her blonde hair. at the flower shop so I slowed down 

"father look inside do you see her ?"I asked h I shake his head no. 

 i got upset and sped off but I'm staying in town I know she has to be here.  i looked around at a tea cafe and the booth in front of it has a girl holding her purse and talking on the phone then I heard a bike coming on the street. 

" hey isbn't that a BLackRose boy he doesn't even look a day over forty . " my father said pointing at River Blackrose who is looking in the phone booth with the girl it has to be Eve .  she came out and he held her waist that pissed me off. i ran up to them 

"Eve !!!" I yelled river blocked my view of her . and stood tall I heard him growl so the rumors are true they are like wolves.  maybe that's why they d don't look like they age. 

"Rivs it ok " I heard her say touching his arm he keep looking at me . , until she came in front of him and touched his face.   then looked at me. with a fake smile. 

" I mean it I'm ok," she said making him look at her. 

" The plane is ready for you though and  Zyann is waiting for you," River said looking back at me. 

" I know I'm still going," she said that crushed my heart. 

" what about James ?" I asked 

" he knows I love him he lived this long without a mother he will be fine while I'm gone," she said. i fell to my knees I thought about my promise to James when I left. 

" I will cal him when I land in America so he knows I love him," she said touching my face but tapping it like small slaps . then walked with River to his bike and got on. I'm st il on the ground then I straighten my face and walked back to the car. 

" she not coming is she my father said. 

" no she made her choice "  trying to hide my emotions.  the second time watching her leave me .  she made her choice  it hurts me t o my core .  I will get to the air port I'm bringing James. to see if she will actually go.  i watched her get on the bike with River she looked back and winked  I looked at my father he smiled .  what the hell is going on ?