Happy Birthday Nerd

TodoBakuDeku

"Here Deku. Go try these on". Katsuki had to yell over the music that was thumping in the trendy clothing sore. Izuku took the t-shirt and pants Katsuki had picked out for him and went over to the changing room. He grabbed one of the tags and hung it by the curtain letting people know that the room was occupied.

He stripped off his shirt and pants leaving himself naked accept for his underwear. He was about to put on the new shirt when he heard the curtain open. He was sure it would be Katsuki checking in on him. His eyes widened when it wasn't Kacchan, but Shoto standing there looking him up and down. Deku's mouth went dry and his heart started to race.

"Shoto...What are you doing in here?" He squeaked grabbing his shirt to cover his bare chest. Shoto grabbed the shirt and tossed it into the corner. Izuku gasped when Shoto pushed him up against the wall holding his arms above his head. "Sho" Izuku looked down shyly.

Shoto leaned in kissing Deku gently. His tongue grazing Izuku's lower lip asking for entrance. Deku opened up for Shoto and the bi-colored male explored his mouth with his tongue, grinding his erection against the greenettes.

The curtain opened again and Katsuki walked in with a sexy smirk on his face. "Kacchan!" Izuku said with a guilty look on his face. He had just been caught cheating on his boyfriend and felt ashamed.

"Huh-Uh Deku. Shoto, keep going". Katsuki replaced Shoto's hands with his own while the two-toned male sucked on Izuku's neck and grabbed his ass cheeks firmly. Katsuki leaned in kissing his boyfriend while Shoto flicked his tongue over Izuku's nipple. Deku moaned into Kacchan's mouth.

"Get going Icy-Hot" Katsuki pushed Shoto's head down until it was level with Deku's throbbing erection. Shoto pulled down Deku's underwear surprised by the large member that sprung up into his face. Shoto had to use both hands to grasp the impressive staff. Taking a deep breath he opened his mouth and took the giant head into his throat.

Izuku looked down and watched as his best friend sucked his dick like a pro. Deku pushed his hips forward putting more of himself inside Shoto's mouth. The bi-colored male trying hard not to gag.

"I think that's enough half-n-half. Take off your clothes. All of them". Shoto stripped in front of Deku and Katsuki revealing a gorgeously toned body with a decent size cock. Katsuki let Izuku's arms go while he stripped away his own clothes.

Katsuki stood behind Izuku his hands pinching his boyfriends nipples while Shoto was in front stroking Deku's cock. Katsuki dug into his jacket and brought out a small bottle of lube and put some on his fingers.

"Bend over this stool Nerd. I'm gonna prep that ass". Deku leaned over, a bit embarrassed that he was on full display to his boyfriend and his best friend. Katsuki was stretching him out more than usual making the greenette gasp when he felt four fingers scissoring his sensitive entrance.

"That should be good enough. Shoto, lube up". Katsuki tossed the bottle to Shoto who popped the cap and spread the cool liquid on his aching member. Katsuki lifted Deku and placed himself under him. He guided his dick inside his boyfriend and stopped giving Deku a second to adjust.

"Ok Icy-Hot. Let's do this".

"Do what?" Izuku started to ask when he felt the tip of Shoto's member pushing forward stretching out his hole more than it had ever been. "OW! Stop!" he huffed.

"Relax baby. Breath. It'll be ok"Katsuki kissed Deku while stroking his dick firmly.

Shoto continued to slowly push in until his entire member was inside Deku. he held still watching tears stream down Izuku's face. Deku felt full. His ass burning from being overly stretched.

"Is it ok if I move now?" Shoto whispered in his ear. Deku whimpered, but shook his head giving his consent. Shoto slowly withdrew and pushed back in a little faster with each stroke. He was afraid he wouldn't last long. The feel of Izuku's tight heat and Katsuki's dick rubbing up against his felt too good.

Katsuki pushed out as Shoto pushed in. The pain Izuku had been feeling turned into pleasure. The three boys were moaning and panting to their hearts content knowing they wouldn't be heard over the loud music.

The repeated pounding of his prostate sent pleasure ripping up Izuku's spine until his body shook hard with the strength of his orgasm. The feeling of Izuku's walls contracting triggered Shoto and Katsuki's orgasms as well. Izuku felt cum filling up his abused hole as a final moan escaped his lips. They slowly pulled out and sat down on the floor of the changing room cuddling Deku in their strong arms.

"Happy Birthday Nerd."

A little back story. Katsuki and Izuku each have a hall pass where they can fuck one person one time and it's not considered cheating. Shoto is Izuku’s and Kiri is Katsuki’s. Katsuki knew that his nerd has the hots for Shoto and wanted to make Izuku’s birthday special, but to use their pass they needed to talk about it first, that is why Izuku felt like he was cheating. Kiri and Katsuki ended up double teaming Izuku too. Katsuki gets turned on by Shoto or Kiri destroying his nerd. Poor Izuku gets his ass stuffed at least twice a week. The other times it's just him and his Kacchan.