Baby Got Back

TodoBakudeku. Dominant Alpha's Katsuki and Shoto. Chubby Omega. Dekussy. 

"Guh mrmin, Kahhhan" Izuku said with a mouthful of chocolate glazed donut.

"Tch. Didn't Auntie tell you not to talk with your damn mouth full?" Katsuki chastised, shaking his head. His eyes froze on the bit of glaze that hung on the corner of Izuku's mouth. He wanted nothing more than to lick that sweetness away then devour that tongue that peaked out licking over plump lips.

The alpha in him whining wanting to claim this thick omega. To bend him over right then and there and pump that pussy full of cum, pupping the smaller male. Every time Izuku opened his mouth to take another bite, Katsuki couldn't help but picture that mouth opening to take his big dick in and suck on it until the alpha's legs trembled. The omega would moan around his hard length begging for his alpha's cum.

"You ok, Kacchan? Your face is a bit flushed? You coming down with a cold?" Izuku reached up, placing the back of his hand on the hulking alpha's forehead.

"Beautiful omega cares for us" Katsuki's inner alpha chuffed happily. "Good omega. Thick omega. Breed. Mate with omega".

"Calm the fuck down, ya damn creep" Katsuki told himself. His inner alpha is always making his presence known whenever Deku is around. The fucker is totally whipped. Katsuki has to restrain him, otherwise he would be making all sorts of noises around the omega. Whimpering, whining, chuffing and definitely growling at every alpha that dares take a look at what is his.

Or what is almost his. Katsuki hasn't pulled up his big boy pants and asked to court Deku. He doesn't know what is stopping him, but is afraid that the gorgeous fluffy boy will reject him. He had confessed to his one friend, Kirishima, the other alpha had assured him that in no way would Midoriya reject him. The dominant alpha is the epitome of perfection. Katsuki is tall, burly and devastatingly handsome.

All the omegas are constantly sniffing around him, but he only has eyes for Deku. Others have asked Bakugo what is so special about Midoriya. He's not what you would call a prime omega. Sure his face is very cute, but he's got a bit more stuffing than other omegas. Omegas like Ochako and Momo, with their slim curves are seen as your standard of beautiful.

It wasn't until a couple weeks ago, when Katsuki had asked Deku to meet him at the pool, that the other alpha's finally understood what Katsuki was talking about. The omega had worn a bikini that the alpha had bought him. He had been a bit self-conscious, but didn't want to hurt his friend by not wearing it.

The swimsuit was a dark red two-piece tiny bikini that left nothing to the imagination. Izuku practically spilled out of the tiny bit of fabric. Since Deku is a male omega, he doesn't have large breasts, but small teacups. It was a bit chilly that day, so his nipples were tweaking. Those little nubs made Katsuki's inner alpha roar. He wanted to take those peaks into his mouth, bite and suck on them all day.

Going lower, the alphas had expected Midoriya to have a large waist. The omega never wore form hugging clothes, but lose sweaters or t-shirts. Their mouths dropped at the sight of that tiny waist that flowed down to the thickest, juiciest hips they had ever seen. These are the type of hips an alpha could easily grip while driving their dicks in from behind. Full birthing hips that could give them multiple pups.

But the alphas almost lost their shit with the sight Midoriya's thighs. Fucking thick as hell thighs. The type that could strangle and alpha. They, including Bakugo, weren't prepared for what peaked out from in between those thighs. The swimsuit was very tight, like I said, leaving little to the imagination. The fabric clung to his body clearly outlining the omegas thick pussy lips. In between those lips, the alphas could see Izuku's male omegan clit. It took every ounce of will power not to push Izuku down, move that bit of fabric aside and devour that thick cunt. He wanted to push his tongue inside and lick every drop of slick that rolled onto his tongue.