Yes Master

DekuBaku. Degradation Dom/Sub Kink! If you don't like that, don't read!

Deku watched as Katsuki helped make dinner for their classmates. His signature smirk showing as much as his rage. His classmates tip toed around the feisty blonde not wanting to be on the receiving end of his blasts. Katsuki made eye contact with Deku for a mere second, causing the blonde to fumble with his mixing bowl. Deku chuckled loving the effect he had on his rival.

He continued to stare Katsuki down knowing that he was making the blonde more and more uncomfortable. Yet Bakugo knew better than to get mad at him at this hour of the night. One little glare would mean 10 spanks with Deku's leather belt. The last time Katsuki had been smart with Deku, he earned a lashing so hard he needed to see recovery girl.

Once the food was ready Katsuki yelled at everyone to serve themselves, but brought Deku his plate quickly walking away with his head down. When the rest of the students finished with their plates they washed, dried and put them away. Katsuki finished before Deku and waited for him to be done. Once Izuku had put his napkin down, Bakugo got up and took both of their plates, cleaned them and put them away. This was all done quickly so their friends wouldn't notice.

Deku stared down the ruby eyed hero and rubbed the bottom of his chin with his Knuckles, signaling the blonde to come to his room in one hour. Katsuki showed up at exactly 8 p.m. He would be punished if he arrived one minute too early or late. Katsuki couldn't wait for Deku to remove the large plug that had been inserted before dinner. Bakugo had been a good boy and hoped he would be rewarded.

Deku opened the door and pushed the blonde inside. Bakugo already knew what to do. He got down on all fours and kissed Izuku's bare feet. Deku grabbed him by the hair pulling him up until they were eye to eye. He allowed Katsuki to kiss him using tongue. The blonde humming his pleasure.

Deku shoved him back onto the bed and flipped him over. Izuku yanked Katsuki's pants off and spread his legs wide. Pleased that the large plug hadn't been removed. Katsuki whimpered silently begging for his master to give him relief.

Since Katsuki had been a good boy for him, Izuku thought he deserved a treat. Deku slowly removed the plug and tossed it aside. Bakugo moaned with relief. Katsuki's gaping hole twitched and Deku couldn't resist sticking his tongue inside while massaging Katsuki's ass. The blonde used the pillow in front of him to muffle his moans as he thanked his master for this rare treat.

Deku replace his tongue with his large member. He slowly, almost tortuously slow, entered the blonde. Katsuki forgot himself for a second and moved back taking Deku in farther. That earned him 4 hard smacks on both of his ass cheeks leaving them red. Bakugo begged for forgiveness. His tears pleasing Deku and the emerald eyed hero forgave him just this once.

Deku never imagined he would ever have this type of relationship with Kacchan. It had all started when Bakugo had come to Deku's room to borrow his notes and he had mouthed off about how sloppy his handwriting was. Before Bakugo knew what was happening he was on all fours with Izuku thrusting into him calling him a sloppy whore. It had been so degrading, but Katsuki had quickly become addicted.

Bakugo whined wanting to touch himself while Deku pounded inside him hitting his prostate over and over, but knew he wasn't allowed. Katsuki was close to having an orgasm, but would be smacked if he came before his master. Izuku's breath was coming out faster his release seconds away. Bakugo spread his legs wider excited to take in Izuku's load. Deku groaned loudly grasping Katsuki's hips painfully. The sweet sting sending Katsuki over the edge.

Deku pulled out and signaled Katsuki to clean him up. The blonde rushed over with a warm towel, not caring about the cum dripping down his own legs. Deku threw his pants at him, letting Katsuki know to get out. Bakugo pulled on his pants, thanked his master and closed the door quietly behind him. The blonde smiling already excited for tomorrow night.