Getting Real Freaky Deaky

DekuBaku

"Oh, Midoriya, you're such a wet blanket" Momo pouted throwing her arm around Izuku's shoulder. "Can't you come out with us tonight?".

"I would if I could" he sighed giving her a timid smile. "I have to go out to dinner with my family. It's a once a month thing. My mom threatened to cut me off financially if I don't go".

"Fine, but you have to make it up to us next time".

"He ain't gotta do shit, Ponytail" the brash blonde glared at his classmate. "The nerd has to visit his family. He doesn't need your bullshit guilt".

Momo blushed, her eyes narrowing towards Bakugo. "I was just playing around, Blasty Boy. Midoriya knows I'm only joking".

"Tch, you sound like a bitch".

"What?!" she shrieked, fists balled up at her side.

"Hey now" Izuku tried to deflate the volcanic eruption that was about to take place. "I'm ok, Kacchan. There's no need to fight".

"You know what? I don't need this" Momo said glaring daggers at Bakugo. "Let's go and get some BBQ and drinks".

"Tch, they finally fucking left" Katsuki smirked, watching his classmates walking away. "Do you need a ride home?".

"Umm" Midoriya said nervously looking up at the sky. "I need to leave. Sorry Kacchan. I'll talk to you later. I already have a ride" he pointed towards a black Rolls-Royce that had pulled up alongside them.

Katsuki frowned as he watched the nerd scamper off. "What the fuck is his rush? Just where the hell does he live anyway? I've never seen him in campus housing". His eyes spotted something dark lying on the ground where Izuku's backpack had been. He leaned down and picked it up. It was a leather wallet that looked to be fairly old but expensive.

Katsuki opened it to see if it was indeed Midoriya's wallet. There inside he found the nerd's school id and bus pass. "Shit, he's going to need this to get to school tomorrow". Katsuki trudged over to his car trying hard not to run. He lied to himself saying that the real reason he's wanting to get to Midoriya's place is to give him back his wallet, not because he has a massive crush on the guy and wanted to see where he lives.

Katsuki opened Google maps and punched in the address on Izuku's id. The blonde's eyes bugged out when he saw that Midoriya lives in the snooty part of town. The houses are mansions with several hundred acres of property. "Wait, Deku said he lives by himself. Why does he need such a big place? His family must be fucking loaded".

Bakugo felt a little nervous coming up the long driveway that led to a sprawling mansion. Near the front of the house there is a large fountain that has a flower pot with wild flowers in the center. As he neared the roundabout at the front of the house, Bakugo noticed a man wearing coat tails emerging from the house.

"fuck, they even have a butler?". Katsuki rolled down his window when the man approached the passenger side. "Hey, My name is Katsuki Bakugo. I'm a friend of Midoriya's from school".

The butler's eyes disappeared into his bangs. "Did the young master actually invite you over? Specifically, today?".

Katsuki scrunched up his face wondering what the fuck is with that reaction. No, the nerd didn't invite him over, but he wasn't about to tell this guy that. He wanted to give Deku his wallet back and maybe be invited over some other time. "Yeah he invited me" he lied coolly.

"The young master has found someone to help him during his time of need. I'm so happy!".

"His time of need? What the hell is that supposed to mean? Is Deku ok?" Katsuki wondered while following the butler's orders on where he could park. He soon found himself ushered into the foyer where other staff warmly greeted him. They were all looking at him like he was the best thing since sliced bread. "Does Deku never have company? Is he that much of a nerd?".